Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard mind riddles with answers.
Mind Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. It’s at the center of gravity and you can find it on Venus, but not Mars. What is it? Answer: The letter “V”
2. It likes food, but water kills it. What is it? Answer: Fire
3. If: 2+2=44, 3+3=96, 4+4=168, 5+5=2510, then: 6 +6=? Answer: the missing number is 3612. The answer is the number multiplied by itself and then the number added to itself. Six multiplied by six is 36, and six plus six is 12.
4. I have all the knowledge you have. But I’m so small, you can hold me in your fist. Answer: Your brain
5. I have a little house in which I live all alone. It has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. What am I? Answer: A chick in an egg.
Also get: Military Riddles
6. How long is the answer to this question? Answer: How long
7. How do you make the number 7 even without addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division? Answer: Drop the “S”.
8. Choose the correct sentence: “The yolk of the egg is white” or “the yolk of the egg is white.” Answer: Neither. Egg yolks are yellow, not white!
9. Always in you, Sometimes on you; If I surround you, I can kill you. What am I? Answer: Water.
10. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him underwater for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? Answer: The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
11. Your sock drawer only contains 18 white socks and 18 blue socks. How many times do you need to reach inside the drawer and take out a sock to guarantee a matching pair? Answer: Three times. On the third time, you’ll get either a white or a blue sock to match one of the other two you’ve already grabbed.
12. You planted sunflower seeds in your back garden. Every day, the number of flowers doubles. If it takes 52 days for the flowers to fill the garden, how many days would it take for them to fill half the garden? Answer: It would take 51 days. If the number of flowers doubles every day, half the garden would be full the day before, on the 51st day.
13. When Ashley was 15, her mother was 37. Now, her mother is twice her age. How old is Ashley? Answer: Ashley is 22. Her mother is 22 years older, so when Ashley is 22, she’s now half her mother’s age.
14. If there are four sheep, two dogs, and one herd-men, how many feet are there? Answer: Two. Sheep have hooves; dogs have paws; only people have feet.
15. I’m not clothed but I cover your body; The more I’m used, the thinner I grow. What am I? Answer: Bar of soap.
16. I like indigo but not blue, I like onions but not turnips, and I like forms but not shapes. According to the same rule, do I like tomatoes or avocados? Answer: Avocadoes – I like all things that start with a preposition.
17. I am strong enough to smash ships, but I fear the Sun. What am I? Answer: Ice.
18. I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters are a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I? Answer: A carpet.
19. I always follow you around, everywhere you go at night. I look very bright to people, but I can make the sun dark. I can be in many different forms and shapes. What am I? Answer: The moon!
20. A time when they are green, a time when they’re brown, but both of these times, cause me to frown. But just in between, for a very short while, They’re perfect and yellow and cause me to smile! What am I talking about here? Answer: Bananas.
21. A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I’m the torment of man. Who Am I? Answer: Rain.
22. You can use me to stop, You take me to smoke; Not only do I stop, But I am a stop And the result of pool’s first stroke. What am I? Answer: Brake/ Break
23. You are locked in a house and you have four objects. You have a wooden chair, a ladder, a piano, and a rubber ax. You can only pick one object and you can’t get out by breaking anything. What would you use to get out? Answer: You use the piano KEYS to unlock the door!
24. Who’s bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby? Answer: The baby, since he is a little Bigger.
25. Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals, and hides at night? Answer: A fly.
26. When will water stop running downhill? Answer: When it reaches the bottom.
27. When can you add two to eleven and get one as the correct answer? Answer: When you add two hours to eleven o’clock, you get one o’clock.
28. Two girls have the same parents and were born at the same hour on the same day of the same month, but they are not twins. How can this be possible? Answer: They were not born in the same year.
29. There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four that ran got wet and the one that stood still stayed dry. How did the one stay dry? Answer: It was a body in a coffin with the bearers.
30. The rungs of a 10-foot ladder attached to a ship are 1 foot apart. If the water is rising at the rate of one foot an hour, how long will it take until the water covers the ladder? Answer: It will never cover the ladder because as the water rises, so will the floating ship.
31. Sometimes I am born in silence, Other times, no. I am unseen, But I make my presence known. In time, I fade without a trace. I harm no one, but I am unpopular with all. What am I? Answer: A fart.
Image by rawpixel.com on Freepik