Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard money riddles with answers.
Money Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do you call lending money to a bison? Answer: A buff-a-loan.
2. What bank never has any money? Answer: A riverbank
3. This is a newspaper headline: Workers Strike – Want to Make Less Money! What is going on? Answer: The workers work at the mint and are tired of being overworked. They want to work less, which is making less money since money is made in their mind!
4. If you were to put a coin into an empty bottle and then insert a cork into the neck, how could you remove the coin without taking out the cork or breaking the bottle? Answer: Push the cork into the bottle and shake the coin out.
5. If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season? Answer: Fall.
6. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it? Answer: 1:45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.
Also get: Mind Riddles
7. Would you have more money with a million dollars today or a penny today and double your money every day for 30 days? Answer: Second option. You’ll end up with $5,368,709.12. That’s the beauty of compound interest.
8. Why is a river rich? Answer: It has two banks.
9. Who was the best financier in the Bible? Answer: Noah. He floated his stock (animals) while the whole world was in liquidation.
10. I have a tail and a head, but nobody. What am I? Answer: A coin
11. How many gold coins can a leprechaun throw in an empty pot? Answer: One. After that, it’s no longer empty.
12. How do dinosaurs pay their bills? Answer: With Tyrannosaurus checks.
13. Why did the man go into the pizza business? Answer: He wanted to make some dough.
14. Where does a snowman usually keep his money? Answer: A snow bank
15. What is six inches long, two inches wide, has a head on it, and women are crazy for it? Answer: Money!!!
16. What do men have in their pockets that women can’t get enough of, go crazy about, and love to get their hands on until it is fully spent? Answer: A wallet full of cash
17. In my hand, I have two coins that are newly minted. Together, they total 30 cents. One isn’t a nickel. What are the coins? Answer: A quarter and a nickel.
18. If otters keep their money in riverbanks, where does Frosty the Snowman keep his money? Answer: He keeps his money in a snowbank.
19. I have a tail, and a head, but no legs. I am probably with you now. Answer: A coin
Image by pch.vector on Freepik