Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard zoo riddles with answers.
Zoo Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. I can race like a car, but I can also go as slow as a sloth, I am very famous in a movie, but I seem like I shouldn’t be, what am I? Answer: Turbo.
2. I am an animal that honks without using a horn, what am I? Answer: A goose.
3. I am an animal of few letters, Remove the second and you can’t see, Change it to l, and Im a punishment, Yet backward Im a game. What am I? Answer: Frog. It only has four letters, removing the r leaves fog, which makes it hard to see. Changing the r to the l makes flog, a punishment I hope you’ve never experienced. Flog backward is golf.
4. How was the robot gorilla fixed? Answer: With a monkey wrench.
5. How does a tiger greet the other animals in the field? Answer: ‘Pleased to eat you.’
Also get: Easy Riddles
6. How does a penguin build houses? Answer: Igloos it together.
7. How do monkeys make toast? Answer: They put it under the g’rilla
8. How did the chimp fix the leaky faucet? Answer: With a monkey wrench.
9. Even if they are starving, natives living in the Arctic will never eat a penguin’s egg. Why not? Answer: Penguins only live in Antarctica.
10. Can you count the number of hidden animals in the picture above? Answer: 6
11. A lion; capture it. What is the anagrammed word? Answer: Recapitulation.
12. What animal is best at hitting a baseball? Answer: A bat!
13. What animal is bad to play games with? Answer: A cheetah!
14. What animal has more lives then a cat? Answer: A frog, he croaks every night!
15. What animal do you think is the best at baseball? Answer: A Bat
16. What animal could Noah not trust? Answer: A cheetah.
17. Tom can pet lions. What is the anagrammed word? Answer: Contemplation.
18. This may seem like a strange mix. But it’s there for all to see. With parents, shepherds, and kings. Some animals and a baby. Answer: The Nativity
19. There are two monkeys on a tree and one jumps off. Why does the other monkey jump too? Answer: Monkey see monkey do.
20. There are three doors. In each door is a way to die. The first door has fire and lava. The second door has lions that haven’t eaten in 5 years. In the third door, there is a 1,000-foot drop into alligators. Which door will you likely survive? Answer: The second door with the lions. Since they haven’t eaten in 5 years they will have died.
21. Name a non-mythical animal that was not on Noahs ark? Answer: Fish, dolphins, whales, etc.
22. Im an animal. I love marching. I always wear tuxedo. What am I? Answer: A penguin
23. What farm animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watchdog
24. What do you get when you mate Simba with a pair of glasses? Answer: Sea lion.
25. What do you call an animal that turns into a boat? Answer: A GIRRAFT.
26. What do you call a flying monkey? Answer: A hot air baboon.
27. What did the father Buffalo say to his son? Answer: Bye-son. (Bison)
28. What business is King Kong in? Answer: The Monkey Business.
29. What are the three keys that open no doors? Answer: MonKEYs, donKEYs, and turKeys.
30. What animals are the best pets? Answer: Cats, because they are purr-fect!
31. What animal walks on four feet in the morning, two legs at noon, and three legs in the evening? Answer: Man (or woman). A baby crawls on all fours, then walks on two legs as an adult and uses two legs and a cane when they’re old.
32. What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies? Answer: A roast chicken.
33. What animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watchdog!
34. You are in a room with three monkeys, one has a stick, one has a banana, and one has nothing. Who is the smartest in the room? Answer: You, of course, is a monkey smarter than you?
35. Would you rather have a tiger or lion eat you? Answer: I’d rather have the tiger eat the lion.
36. Which would see most clearly in total darkness? A bat, a tiger, or an owl. Answer: None. In total darkness, it is impossible to see anything.
37. Which species of lions do not hunt? Answer: Dandelion.
38. Which animals are famous painters? Answer: Pablo Pig-caso and Vincent van Goat!
39. Which animal is best at hitting a softball? Answer: The bat.
40. Where do penguins keep their money? Answer: In a snow bank!
41. What was the first animal in space? Answer: The cow that jumped over the moon.
42. What key is playful? Answer: Monkey.
43. What is the monkey’s favorite month? Answer: Ape-bril.
44. What is black and white and red all over? Answer: A skunk with diaper rash.
Image by brgfx on Freepik