Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard wolf riddles with answers.
Wolf Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do wolves do at midnight parties? Answers: They have a howling good time!
2. What do dogs say when they see a wolf? Answers: Woolf! Woolf!
3. What did the wolf say when someone stepped on his foot? Answers: Aoooooowwwwwwwww!
4. What did the wolf say to the flea? Answers: Stop bugging me.
Also get: Volleyball Riddles
5. What are a werewolf’s favorite days of the year? Answers: The howl-o-days!
6. How does a ninja kill a werewolf? Answers: By the pack!
7. Did you hear about the cow that cried wolf? Answers: It was fake moos!
8. What kind of car do wolves drive? Answers: A Wolfswagen.
9. What is a wolf’s favorite time of year? Answers: When it goes on their howl-idays!
10. What happened when the wolf went to the flea circus? Answers: They stole the show!
11. What do you say when you meet a talking wolf? Answers: Howl about that?
12. What do you get when you mix a snowman and a wolf? Answers: Frostbite
13. What do you call a wolf that knows what it is? Answers: Aware-wolf!
14. Why was the wolf upset with the skeleton? Answers: He had a bone to pick with him.
15. Why did the wolf cross the road? Answers: Because she was chasing the chicken!
16. Why are wolves like playing cards? Answers: They arrive in packs!
17. Where do wolves sit? Answers: Anywhere they want to.
18. When the wolves howl and owls awake it is visible in the sky? Answers: A full moon
19. What’s a wolf’s favorite fruit? Answers: A PACK of apples!
20. What’s more amazing than a talking wolf? Answers: A spelling bee.
21. What was the wolf’s favorite musical band? Answers: Meatloaf.
Image source: freepik.com