Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard volleyball riddles with answers.
Volleyball Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. Where do ghosts play volleyball? Answer: On a volleyball corpse!
2. What is served, but not by a waiter; and an ace but not a card? Answer: A volleyball
3. What is it called when you’re up at the net, and you prevent the other team from spiking the ball? Answer: blocking
4. What is another name for the left side front row position? Answer: Outside Hitter
Also get: Unique Riddles
5. What do blockers and waiters have in common? Answer: If they do a good job, there will be a big fat tip coming.
6. What do a dentist and a volleyball coach have in common? Answer: They both use drills!
7. If the server steps on the end line while serving, this is considered a what? Answer: Foot Fault
8. Beach volleyball is similar to traditional volleyball, the sport it was derived from. What are the basic conditions of beach volleyball? Answer: Sand court, 2 players per side
9. Why is it not good to play volleyball on a court? Answer: Because you might get arrested
10. Why did the volleyball player bring an extra pair of shoelaces? Answer: Because she wanted to tie the score.
11. Why can’t fish play volleyball? Answer: Because they are afraid of the net.
12. Why are spiders, great volleyball players? Answer: Because they have great topspin.
13. Why are porcupines so good at volleyball? Answer: Because they have really sharp spikes!
14. Which player should touch the ball every time your team has the ball? Answer: setter
15. Which one of these is not a type of serve used in volleyball? Answer: Speed Float
16. Which of the following is not a fault? Answer: A setter dumps the ball
Image source: freepik.com