Vineeta Singh is the CEO and co-founder of Sugar Cosmetics, one of India’s leading cosmetics brands. She is also a successful entrepreneur, investor, and a shark on the Indian version of the reality TV show Shark Tank. As of 2023, Vineeta Singh has an estimated net worth of approximately ₹300 crore according to media sources. Her primary source of income is her cosmetics company, which she co-founded in 2015.
Vineeta Singh’s additional sources of income include:
- Shark Tank India: She is one of the sharks on the show and reportedly commands a substantial fee for each episode, although the exact amount remains undisclosed.
- Brand Endorsements: She serves as an ambassador for various brands.
- Investments: Through her company, Kae Capital, she has invested in numerous startups.
More About Vineeta Singh
- Born in 1983, Anand, Gujarat, India
- Co-founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics
- One of the sharks on Shark Tank India
- Investor and board member of several startups
- Vineeta Singh is an Indian entrepreneur, CEO, and co-founder of Sugar Cosmetics, a leading cosmetics brand in India.
- She is one of the investors (sharks) on Shark Tank India, the Indian version of the TV show where entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to investors.
- Vineeta has invested in and joined the boards of various startups across different sectors.
- Born in 1983 in Anand, Gujarat, her father is a biophysicist, and her mother holds a PhD.
- She completed her schooling at Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram in 2001.
- Vineeta earned a B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2001-2005) and an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (2005-2007).
- She started her entrepreneurial journey with Quetzal, a background verification company for recruiters in 2007.
- In 2012, she co-founded Fab-Bag, a subscription platform for beauty products.
- Sugar Cosmetics was launched in 2015, based on feedback from Fab-Bag subscribers.
- Sugar Cosmetics has expanded to over 2500 outlets in 130+ Indian cities.
- In 2021, the company achieved unicorn status with a $50 million investment from L Catterton.
- In September 2022, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh invested in the company and became its brand ambassador.
- Vineeta Singh has been featured on Forbes India’s cover in 2021 and recognized as one of the 40 Under 40 Leaders by The Economic Times in 2020.
- She is the first female shark on Shark Tank India, mentoring and investing in entrepreneurs.
- Vineeta is considered a role model and an inspiration for women in India pursuing entrepreneurial dreams, known for her intelligence and perseverance.
Explore more net worth: