Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard turtle riddles with answers.
Turtle Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do you call a famous turtle? Answer: A shellebrity.
2. Tommy Tucker took two strings and tied two turtles to two tall trees. How many T’s are in that? Answer: There are 2 t’s in THAT.
3. I row quickly with four oars, but never come out from under my own roof what am I? Answer: turtle
4. I have four legs and a tail. I have no teeth. I can swim and dive underwater. I carry my house around with me. I am a… Answer: Turtle.
Also get: Bear Riddles
5. Armored but not a knight, snapping but not a twig, and always at home, even on the move. What am I? Answer: A turtle.
6. A stylish winter top that covers your larynx. Answer: turtleneck
7. What has armor but is not a knight, snaps but is not a twig, and is always at home even on the move? Answer: turtle
8. What happens when your kids want to buy a tortoise? Answer: You shell out a lot of money.
9. What does a turtle do during winter? Answer: Sit by the fire and worm himself up.
10. What do you get when you cross a pig and a tortoise? Answer: A slow-pork.
11. What do you get if cross a Turtle with a Giraffe? Answer: A Turtle-Neck
12. Why is turtle wax so expensive? Answer: Because their ears are so small!
13. Who is it that rows quickly with four oars but never comes out from under his own roof? Answer: turtle
14. Who has a house too small for guests? Answer: A tortoise
15. Where did the turtle fill up his gas tank? Answer: At the Shell station
16. What kind of animal lives longest in zoos? Answer: Turtles.
Image source: freepik.com