Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard turkey riddles with answers.
Turkey Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What does a turkey like to eat on Thanksgiving? Answer: Nothing they are already stuffed!
2. What do you call it when it rains turkeys? Answer: Foul weather!
3. What do you call a naughty turkey? Answer: Dinner.
4. What did the turkey say to the ham? Answer: Nice to meat you
Also get: Vampire Riddles
5. What are three keys that open no doors? Answer: Mon-keys, don-keys, and tur-keys.
6. Of everybody, you could ask to join you for Thanksgiving dinner, who would always say no? Answer: The turkey!
7. If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where does turkey come from? Answer: A poul-tree!
8. I am a kitchen appliance. But I am not trying to boast. In November at Thanksgiving. Your delicious turkey is what I roast. Answer: Oven
9. Who is never hungry during Christmas? Answer: The turkey because he is always stuffed.
10. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? Answer: The outside.
11. Where do you find a turkey with no legs? Answer: Exactly where you left it!
12. Where do Thanksgiving Birds go on vacation? Answer: Turkey.
13. What sound does a space turkey make? Answer: Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.
14. What kind of key do you use on Thanksgiving? Answer: A tur-key.
15. What is Turkey’s least favorite day of the year? Answer: The last Thursday in November. Thanksgiving!
16. What happened to the turkey who got into a fight? Answer: He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
17. Why was the turkey the drummer in the band? Answer: Because he had the drumsticks.
18. Why is a farm-yard like a hotel? Answer: It is generally patronized by gobblers.
19. Why don’t you let a turkey get near corn? Answer: Because they will gobble, gobble, gobble it.
20. Why do turkeys lay eggs? Answer: If they dropped them, they’d break!
21. Why didn’t the turkey finish its dessert? Answer: Because it was stuffed.
22. Why did they let the turkey join the thanksgiving band? Answer: Because he had the drumsticks.
23. Why did the turkey cross the road? Answer: It was the chicken’s day off.
24. Why did the pilgrim cross the road? Answer: He was chasing the turkey!