Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard tennis riddles with answers.
Tennis Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do a dentist and a tennis coach have in common? Answer: They both use drills!
2. What did the tennis ball say when it got hit? Answer: ‘Who’s making all the racquets?’
3. We’re 5 little items of an everyday sort, you’ll find us all on A Tennis Court. What are we? Answer: The 5 Vowels: A E I O U.
4. We are five little objects of an everyday sort. You will find us all on a tennis court. What are we? Answer: Vowels.
Also get: Turkey Riddles
5. Two men were playing tennis. They played five sets and each man won three sets. How can this be possible? Answer: The two men were partners playing doubles.
6. How is it possible to win a tennis match without winning a point? Answer: If your opponent is injured, they forfeit the game.
7. At what sport do waiters do really well Answer: Tennis, because they can serve so well.
8. Why weren’t the tennis players allowed in the restaurant? Answer: Because they make too much racket.
9. Why were the tennis players arrested? Answer: Because they had a racket.
10. Why is a tennis game so loud? Answer: Because the players raise a racket.
11. Why don’t mermaids play tennis? Answer: They might get caught in the net!
12. Why are spiders, great tennis players? Answer: Cause they have great topspin.
13. What time does a tennis player get up? Answer: Ten-ish.
14. What is the definition of endless love? Answer: Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder playing tennis
15. What is a horse’s favorite sport? Answer: Stable tennis
16. What game makes the most noise? Answer: Tennis- you can’t play it without raising a racket!
17. What do you serve that you can’t eat? Answer: A tennis ball or guests
Image by viarprodesign on Freepik