Sun Riddles (with answers) are a set of puzzles that revolve around the mighty star at the center of our solar system. These riddles not only challenge the mind but also provide a fun and educational way to learn about the sun and its significance in our lives. With their cryptic language and thought-provoking questions, Sun Riddles are sure to captivate and entertain both young and old alike. So, let’s embark on a journey of discovery, unraveling the mysteries of the sun through these fascinating riddles.
Sun Riddles With Answers
1. What is the visible surface of the Sun called? Answer: photosphere
2. What is the sun’s favorite day of the week? Answer: Sunday
3. What hangs in the sky by day but at night goes away? Answer: sun
4. This is a plant named after a light source what is it? Answer: sunflower
5. The Sun’s activity increases during every … Answer: 11 years
6. It is a seasonal yet regular fashion trend that is named after the type of weather it’s worn in. Answer: sundress
7. In which month is the Earth closest to the Sun? Answer: in January
8. In what period of time does the Sun make a full turn around the center of the Milky Way? Answer: within every 225 million years
9. A plant named after a light source. Answer: sunflower
10. Why did the banana wear sunscreen at the beach? Answer: It didn’t want to peel.
11. Where was the dinosaur when the sun went down? Answer: In the dark.
12. What is the best day to go to the beach? Answer: Sunday
13. What goes through water but doesn’t get wet? Answer: A ray of sunlight
14. What did the moon say to the sun after dinner? Answer: I’m full!
15. What are the strongest days of the week? Answer: Saturday & Sunday, the rest are weekdays
16. The brother cannot meet the sister. The sister cannot catch up with the brother. Answer: The Moon and the Sun.
17. I give life for my own and have a beginning, but my end is unknown what am I? Answer: sun
18. Why didn’t the sun go to college? Answer: Because it already had a million degrees!
19. What kind of bath can you take without water? Answer: A sun bath.
20. The more you look at it, The less you see. Answer: sun
21. If you look up during the day then you will see this list because it is Earth’s closest star around which we orbit. Answer: Sun
22. I go around and in the house, but never touch the house. What am I? Answer: Sun
23. I am big, I am in the sky. I give light. What am I? Answer: The sun.