Stupid riddles (with answers) are a form of humor that relies on silly and absurd scenarios to entertain their audience. These riddles are not necessarily challenging or intellectually stimulating, but rather aim to make people laugh and enjoy the absurdity of their answers. Whether it’s a silly joke or a pun that’s so bad it’s good, stupid riddles are a great way to lighten the mood and bring a smile to everyone’s face. So if you’re looking for some silly and nonsensical fun, grab a bunch of stupid riddles and get ready to chuckle!
Also, check Superhero Riddles and Teacher Riddles
Stupid Riddles With Answers
1. What’s a sheep’s favorite game? Answer: Baa-dminton.
2. What kind of corn starts with the letter A? Answer: Acorn.
3. What has one horn and gives milk? Answer: A milk truck.
4. What do you get when you cross a fly, a car, and a dog? Answer: A flying carpet.
5. What do you get if you cross a kangaroo and an elephant? Answer: Big holes all over Australia.
6. What do you get if you cross a Beatle and an Australian dog? Answer: Dingo Starr.
7. What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper? Answer: Ruff.
8. What color socks do bears wear? Answer: They don’t wear socks, they have bear feet!
9. If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet? Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
10. Why was Karl Marx buried at Highgate Cemetery in London? Answer: Because he was dead.
11. Why do elephants have trunks? Answer: Because they’d look silly with handbags.
12. Where did the sheep go on vacation? Answer: The baaaahamas.
13. What do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, a poodle, and a rooster? Answer: Cockerpoodledoo.
14. What do you call a fly with no wings? Answer: A walk.
15. What do you call a fairy that hasn’t taken a bath? Answer: Stinker Bell.
16. What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Answer: Snowflakes.
17. What did the baseball glove say to the baseball? Answer: Catch ya later!
18. What animal uses a nutcracker? Answer: A toothless squirrel.
19. How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Answer: Practice, practice, practice.
20. How can you tell when there is an elephant in your sandwich? Answer: When it is too heavy to lift.
21. A man takes a barrel that weighs 20 pounds and puts something in it. It now weighs less than 20 pounds. What did he put in the barrel? Answer: He put a hole in the barrel to make it weigh less.
22. What do you get when you cross an alligator and a railroad track? Answer: Three pieces of an alligator.
23. What do you get when you cross a frog with a rabbit? Answer: A bunny ribbit.
24. What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant? Answer: Swimming trunks.
25. What do you get when you cross a cow with a trampoline? Answer: A milkshake.
26. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a chihuahua? Answer: Pooched eggs.
27. What do you get if you cross a parrot with a shark? Answer: A bird that will talk your ear off.
28. What do you get if you cross a giraffe and a hedgehog? Answer: A 6-foot toothbrush.
29. How do you catch a unique rabbit? How do you catch a unique rabbit? Answer: “Unique” up on it.
30. How can you lift an elephant with one hand? Answer: It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.
31. Does England have a 4th of July? Answer: Yes they do, and a July 5th and a July 6th.
32. A lemon and an orange were on a high diving board. The orange jumped off. Why didn’t the lemon? Answer: Because it was yellow.
33. Why do birds fly south in the Fall? Answer: Because it’s too far to walk.
34. Why did the baseball player bring a pacifier to the game? Answer: He wanted to play like the Babe.
35. When a girl slips on the ice, why can’t her brother help her up? Answer: He can’t be a brother and assist her (a sister).
36. What’s yellow and can’t swim? Answer: A bulldozer
37. What’s green and loud? Answer: A froghorn.
38. What looks like half an apple? Answer: The other half
39. What is it that has six legs, two heads, and flies? Answer: A man on Pegasus.
40. What is better than the presence of mind in an automobile accident? Answer: Absence of body.
41. What is an Owl’s favorite subject at school? Answer: Owlgebra
42. What do you get when you cross Godzilla and a parrot? Answer: I don’t know, but if he asks for a cracker, give it to him!
Photo by Ross Sneddon on Unsplash