Welcome to our collection of snowman riddles with answers for kids and students! These clever brainteasers are a fun way to celebrate the winter season and get into the holiday spirit. Featuring cute illustrations of snowmen and a variety of winter-themed clues, these riddles are sure to delight kids and adults alike. Whether you’re looking for a fun activity to do with the family or a quick brain workout to keep your mind sharp, these snowman riddles are sure to provide hours of entertainment.
Snowman Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. A man without bones whose flesh is cold. A man unthinking who is always shrinking. Who is he? Answer: snowman
2. A pipe, a carrot, and a couple of sticks are lying together in a field. Why? Answer: They’re what is left of a melted snowman.
3. I am a man without bones, without blood, without life. My flesh is white, cold, and shrinking. What am I? Answer: snowman
4. I come in winter. I cannot see, hear, or feel. I can’t eat, but you can eat parts of me. Answer: snowman
5. I saw a man in white, he looked quite a sight he was not old, but he stood in the cold and when he felt the sun, he started to run who could he be? please answer me. Answer: snowman
6. There is a man that can never enjoy the fireplace, who is this man? Answer: Snowman.
7. They made me a mouth but didn’t give me breath. Water gives me life, but the sun brings me death. Answer: snowman
8. What do snowman call snowflakes? Answer: Stem cells
9. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Answer: Frostbite
10. What is the favorite Mexican food of snowmen? Answer: Brrrrr-itos!
11. What kind of party does a snowman throw? Answer: A Snow Ball
12. What man cannot live inside the house? Answer: A snowman.