“Snow Riddles with answers” – a collection of brain-teasing puzzles that are as cool as the winter snow. These riddles are inspired by the wonders of winter and will test your problem-solving skills, as well as your imagination. From clever word play to visual puzzles, each riddle will have you scratching your head, trying to figure out the answer. So, put on your thinking cap, grab a cup of hot cocoa, and get ready to challenge your mind with this fun “Snow Riddles”.
Also, check Sun Riddles and Spring Riddles
Snow Riddles With Answers
1. What kind of belt does Santa wear? Answer: A snow belt
2. What is white and falls on the top of the roof? Answer: Snow.
3. What do snowman call snowflakes? Answer: Stem cells
4. This royal young lady had several short men following her and helping her in the forest. Answer: snow white
5. One winter day, there was a man standing in the middle of someone’s front yard. The person stayed there for several weeks without moving and the owner of the yard didn’t mind. Eventually, the man left. Who was the man? Answer: A snowman.
6. Material for making balls and men that only show up at certain times of the year. Answer: Snow
7. I fall from the sky but am not rain. I like the cold and not the sun. People like to eat me. What am I? Answer: snow
8. How do you tell a boy snowman apart from a girl snowman? Answer: Snowballs
9. An arctic double-breasted formal wear. Answer: snowsuit
10. Why would Snow White be a good judge? Answer: Because she’s the fairest of all.
11. Why don’t tall mountains ever catch a cold? Answer: because they have a snow cap
12. Where do penguins keep their money? Answer: In a snow bank!
13. When I’m born I fly. When I’m alive I lay. When I’m dead I run. Answer: snow
14. What man cannot live inside a house? Answer: Snowman.
15. What does a snowman eat for breakfast? Answer: Frosted Flakes
16. What do snowmen win at the Olympics? Answer: “cold” medals
17. What do snowmen put in their coffee? Answer: “cold cream”
18. I have a toy that rhymes with red. It slides on snow. Careful on this Or you’ll bump your head. What is it? Answer: Sled
19. How do snowmen get information? Answer: They search the “Winter net.”
20. Why is Frosty the Snowman popular? Answer: He’s really “cool.”
21. Why does it take so long to build a blonde snowman? Answer: Because you have to hollow out the head!
22. Why did the silly kid wear only one boot? Answer: The snow was just one foot deep.
23. Where does Frosty go to dance? Answer: the “snowball”
24. What’s white and cold and falls up?Answer: a mixed-up snowflake
25. What kind of ball does not bounce? Answer: A snowball