Welcome to the world of silence riddles with answers for kids and students. Silence riddles, also known as wordless riddles, are a unique type of puzzle that relies on visual clues rather than verbal ones. These riddles challenge the solver to use their observation skills and critical thinking to decipher the answer. Oftentimes, silence riddles will use objects or symbols to represent a word or phrase, forcing the solver to decode the meaning behind the symbols. These riddles are a great way to engage the mind and test problem-solving abilities, making them a fun and enjoyable activity for all ages.
Silence Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away? Answer: Charcoal.
2. Sometimes I am born in silence, Other times, no. I am unseen, But I make my presence known. In time, I fade without a trace. I harm no one, but I am unpopular with all. What am I? Answer: A fart.
3. Say my name and I disappear. Answer: Silence.
4. If you speak my name, I vanish. What am I? Answer: Silence
5. I am there when you are quiet. I am broken when you speak. Who am I? Answer: Silence.
6. Everyone in the world breaks me when they speak every time. Who am I? Answer: Silence.
7. You can break me easily without even touching me or seeing me. What am I? Answer: A promise (or silence).
8. Why didn’t the girl tell the doctor that she ate some glue? Answer: Her lips were sealed!
9. When is verbal irony shocked into silence? Answer: When the subject is left speechless.
10. What tells you how you look without speaking? Answer: A mirror
11. What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it? Answer: Silence
12. What is broken when you name it? Answer: Silence