School bus riddles are a fun and educational way to pass the time on long rides to and from school. These riddles often involve wordplay and logic and can be enjoyed by students of all ages. School bus riddles and others like them can help to keep young minds engaged and entertained, and can even help to develop critical thinking skills. Whether you’re a student or a parent, school bus riddles with answers are a great way to make the most of your time on the road.
You can also find other riddles like ant riddles and apple riddles.
School Bus Riddles With Answers
1. There are times when you will get wet but it is not because you cry. In rain hold this above your head and it will help to keep you dry. Answer: Umbrella
2. On the last day of school, there were 10 students at a party and they were each getting a slice of pizza. There were 10 slices of pizza in a box. Each student took one but there was still one left, how was there still one left? Answer: Each student took a slice but the tenth student took the box with their slice of pizza in it.
3. Ok, you’re the bus driver, there were 20 kids on the bus. At the first stop, 2 kids get on but 5 kids get off. At the second stop, 3 kids get off but 1 gets on. At the third stop, 8 kids get off but only 3 kids get off. Who’s the bus driver? Answer: You are.
4. If you’re needing something adhesive as attaching stuff is your goal, then make sure you come looking for me as I am always on a roll. Answer: Sticky Tape
5. I’m something you might use at school although I am not a clock. I am something that beats paper but I am beaten by rock. Answer: Scissors
6. I’m not a razor but have a blade. I unblunt items that have a grade. Answer: Pencil Sharpener
7. I sometimes have lines on me and other times I am blank. I’m made from a cut-down tree although I am not a plank. Answer: Paper
8. You often use it with a brush but not the kind used on your hair. Add it nicely to some canvas so that people will stop and stare. Answer: Paint
9. You are a bus driver. Two kids get on and one kid gets off. Five kids get on and four get off. Nine kids get on another one gets off. What color are the bus driver’s eyes? Answer: You are the driver, so the answer is your eyes color
10. What is the difference between a bus driver and a cold? Answer: One knows the stops, and the other stops the nose.
11. What is big and yellow and comes in the morning to brighten mom’s day? Answer: The school bus
12. This is something that’s yellow But it’s not a leaf in the fall It’s a type of vehicle That takes you every day to school What is this? Answer: A school bus!
13. One day on a school bus, 15 children 3 adults, and the bus driver were going to Denver, Colorado for a field trip. About 1/2 mile away the bus tipped and fell over. The 3 adults called a cab and took 3 children in each cab with them. Three more kids stuck their hands out and hitchhiked to Colorado. The bus driver hitchhiked with the rest of the kids. When all the rides traveled 1/2 mile, 6 children and the bus driver weren’t there. Why? Answer: Because the people who hitchhiked were taken 1/2 mile the wrong way.
14. How do bees get to school? Answer: The school buzz
15. Fill me up with metal and let me do my thing. Get some sheets of paper I’ll have them attached. Answer: Stapler