Welcome to the world of relation riddles with answers! These clever puzzles challenge your brain to think in new ways and explore the connections between different objects, people, and ideas. Whether you’re a seasoned riddle-solver or just starting out, you’re sure to find these riddles both challenging and entertaining. So, get here some relation riddles for kids and students.
Relation Riddles With Answers
1. Showing the man receiving the prize, Saroj said, “He is the brother of my uncle’s daughter.” Who is the man to Saroj? Answer: Cousin
2. Q’s mother is the sister of P and daughter of M. S is the daughter of P and sister of T. How is M related to T? Answer: Grandfather or Grandmother
3. Pointing to a man, a woman said, “His mother is the only daughter of my mother.” How is the woman related to the man? Answer: Mother
4. If X is the brother of the son of Ts son, how is X related to Y? Answer: Grandson
5. How is my father’s mother’s only daughter-in-law’s daughter’s father related to me? Answer: Father
6. A is the son of B, C. B’s sister has a son of D and a daughter E. F is the maternal uncle of D. How many nephews does F have? Answer: 2
Also get: Psychology Riddles
7. A girl was crying because her boyfriend left her, she broke a bottle and a chair… what broke first? Answer: Her heart.
8. X introduces Y saying, “He is the husband of the granddaughter of the father of my father“. How is Y related to X? Answer: Brother-in-law
9. Why are men like Mascara? Answer: They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Where did the fisherman and mermaid meet? Answer: On line!
11. When can a pizza marry a hot dog? Answer: After they have a very frank relationship!
12. What starts with m, ends with e, and is something I’d love to do? Answer: Marriage
13. What kind of girl does a mummy take on a date? Answer: Any old girl he can dig up!
14. What is a vampire’s sweetheart called? Answer: His ghoul-friend.
15. What do you call two young married spiders? Answer: Newly webs!
16. What did the bat say to her boyfriend? Answer: You’re fun to hang around with.
17. Two mothers and two daughters went out to eat. Everyone ate one burger, yet only three burgers were eaten in all. How is this possible? Answer: They were a grandmother, mother, and daughter.
18. How did the girl get a prince to fall in love with her? Answer: She wore a raspberry beret.
19. A cruise ship is filled with people but yet there isn’t a single person on board HOW? Answer: They are all married.