Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard rabbit riddles with answers.
Rabbit Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do you call a rabbit comedian? Answer: A funny bunny!
2. What do you call a line of rabbits walking backward? Answer: A receding hareline!
3. What did the rabbit say to his friend on Valentine’s Day? Answer: Somebunny loves you!
4. How many hairs are in a bunny rabbit’s tail? Answer: None. They are all outside.
5. How does the Easter bunny throw a tantrum? Answer: He gets hopping mad!
6. How do you send Easter Cards? Answer: By hare-mail!
Also get: Book Riddles
7. How do rabbits travel? Answer: By hare-plane.
8. How can you tell which are the oldest rabbits? Answer: Just look for the gray hares!
9. How can you say rabbit without using the letter R? Answer: Bunny.
10. How can you catch a unique rabbit? Answer: You u-neak up on it.
11. Do rabbits use combs? Answer: No, they use hare brushes.
12. What kind of story does the Easter Bunny like? Answer: One’s with hoppy-endings!
13. What kind of jewelry does the Easter bunny wear? Answer: 14-carrot gold!
14. What kind of bunny can’t hop? Answer: A chocolate bunny!
15. What does the Easter Bunny do after it takes a shower? Answer: He uses a Hare dryer
16. What do you get when you cross a roach and a rabbit? Answer: Bugs Bunny.
17. What do you get when you cross a frog with a rabbit? Answer: A bunny ribbit.
18. What do you get if you pour boiling hot water down a rabbit hole? Answer: Hot cross bunnies.
19. What do you call a silly rabbit? Answer: A funny bunny
20. What do you call a rabbit with sniffles? Answer: A runny bunny.
21. What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes? Answer: A funny bunny!
22. What do you call a rabbit that has fleas? Answer: Bugs Bunny.
23. You just bought a cute rabbit at a pet store. The rabbit can breed once every month, and deliver 7 babies at a time. How many rabbits do you have after 12 months? Answer: One, it takes two rabbits to breed.
24. Why was the rabbit so upset? Answer: She was having a bad hair day!
25. Why do rabbits eat carrots? Answer: Because they don’t want to be nearsighted.
26. Where does an Easter bunny go if you give it a pair of socks? Answer: A sock hop!
27. Where does a rabbit go for shampoo? Answer: To a hare-dresser.
28. Where do rabbits go after their wedding? Answer: They go on their bunny-moon
29. What’s the best way to catch a unique rabbit? Answer: Unique up on it!
30. What would you get if you crossed a rabbit and a lawn sprinkler? Answer: Hare spray.
31. What type of music do rabbits listen to? Answer: Hip hop.