Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard psychology riddles with answers.
Psychology Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. There is a dead man lying in the desert. A sack on his shoulders, and a flask of water on his belt. There is not a living soul for miles around. What did the man die of, and what is in his sack? Answer: The parachute failed to open.
2. The man was afraid to go home because the man in the mask was there. Answer: They are playing baseball. The man in the mask is the catcher. The other man is afraid to advance to home base.
3. If you were running a race and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now? Answer: You would be in 2nd place. You passed the person in second place, not first.
4. I have 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs in the afternoon, and 3 legs at night. Answer: A human (baby when they crawl, adult when they walk and older when you use a cane).
Also get: Prison Riddles
5. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet? Answer: There is no dirt in a hole.
6. How can you divide five pears among five people so that each of them gets a pear and one pear remains in the basket? Answer: Let one person take the pear in the basket.
7. A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh? Answer: Meat.
8. Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg is white?” Answer: Neither. Egg yolks are yellow.
9. When you’re in a competition and have overtaken the runner in the second position. What position are you in now? Answer: You overtook the second runner and took his place, so you are now in the second position
10. What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly? Answer: Incorrectly
11. What do you call someone’s fear of Santa Claus? Answer: Claus-trophobic
12. What are all the people living on Earth doing simultaneously? Answer: They’re getting older.
13. Three women in bathing suits stood side by side. Two of them were sad, and one was happy. But the sad woman was smiling, and the happy one was crying… Why? Answer: It was a beauty contest. The girl who won first prize cried with happiness.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay