Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard pregnancy riddles with answers.
Pregnancy Riddles With Answers
1. All superheroes need a sidekick, are you ready to meet ours? Answer: Baby
2. Could be pink, could be blue, all we know is that we are due! Answer: Baby
3. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes…? Answer: Baby
4. I’m as big as a lentil at six weeks grown, in nine months my presence will be made known. What am I? Answer: Embryo
5. I’m patiently waiting on the day my back hurts, my feet are swollen, and I walk like a duck. Answer: Pregnant woman
6. I’m small but very important. I’m free to make but expensive to maintain. I’m noticeable but you cannot see me. What am I? Answer: Baby
Also get: Poem Riddles
7. Mary gets in the shower, but surprisingly her hair is not wet when she gets out. How is this possible? Answer: She either did not turn on the water or she is bald.
8. The baker and I have something in common. Dare you make a guess? That’s right, people. We both are cooking a bun in our ovens. Answer: Baby
9. There’s going to be a shower on May 23rd. You don’t need an umbrella but a pack of diapers is fine. Answer: Baby
10. Twinkle, twinkle little star. How do I wonder what you are? Pink or blue, who can say? We will be happy either way. Answer: Baby
11. We’ve decided that we no longer want to sleep, have time to ourselves, or have a clean house. What are we doing? Answer: Having a baby
12. We’ve waited a while to share our lovely news. It looks like we’ll be shopping for some tiny little shoes! Answer: Baby
13. What gets a shower but doesn’t get wet? We are happy to announce. Answer: Baby shower
14. What has two feet, and a belly to tickle, and can cause a craving for ice cream and pickles? Answer: Baby
15. What hauls around cargo, doesn’t get sleep, and grows hair in weird places? Answer: A trucker… or a pregnant lady!
16. What is tiny, causing me lots of grief, and will make its appearance in (birth month)? Answer: Baby
17. What rhymes with Maybe, starts with a “B”, and will be here in nine short months? Answer: Baby
18. When does 1 + 1 = 3? Answer: When you’re pregnant!
19. When does 1+1=4? Answer: Twins
Image by Boris Gonzalez from Pixabay