Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard pig riddles with answers.
Pig Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do you call a pig who plays basketball? Answer: A ball hog.
2. What do you call a pig that does karate? Answer: A Porkchop.
3. The hand sows, the eyes harvest? Answer: To read and to write.
4. My first is twice in an apple but not once in the tart. My second is in the liver but not in the heart. My third is in giant and also in ghost. The whole I’m best when I am roast. What am I? Answer: The word Pig.
5. My body has a dozen heads or more, My tails don’t wag when you walk in the door. Count the ways you can hold me tight, Or use me for a special night! What Am I? Answer: A piggy bank.
Also get: Rabbit Riddles
6. It is said among my people that some things are improved by death. Tell me, what stinks while living, but in death, smells good? Answer: A Pig.
7. How do pigs share top-secret messages? Answer: Invisible Oink
8. How did the pig get to the hospital? Answer: In a Hambulance
9. A pig lives on a pig farm, a cow lives on a cow farm, a sheep lives on a sheep farm, and a chicken lives on a chicken farm. Where do horses live? Answer: On a ranch.
10. A farmer has twenty sheep, ten pigs, and ten cows. If we call the pigs cows, how many cows will he have? Answer: Ten Cows. We can call the pigs cows but it doesn’t make their cows.
11. What famous pig signed the Declaration of Independence? Answer: John Hamcock!
12. What do you give a sick pig? Answer: Oink-ment!
13. What do you get when you cross a pig with a dinosaur? Answer: Jurassic pork!
14. What do you get when you cross a pig and a centipede? Answer: Bacon and legs
15. What do you get when you cross a karate expert with a pig? Answer: A porkchop
16. You walk into a room with a rabbit holding a carrot, a pig eating slop, and a chimp holding a banana. Which animal in the room is the smartest? Answer: You, hopefully.
17. You have seven pens and nine pigs. You must arrange the pens so that each pen has an even number of pigs. Zero is not allowed, nor will it work. How do you do this? Answer: Stack the pens.
18. Why did the pig spread a blanket on the ground? Answer: He wanted to have a pig-nic
19. Why can’t you play basketball with pigs? Answer: Because they will “hog” the ball!
20. Where do pigs go for a rest? Answer: To their ham-mock
21. Where do lumberjacks keep their pigs? Answer: In their hog cabin.
22. When was pork first introduced into the Navy? Answer: When Noah brought Ham into the ark.
23. What position do pigs play on the baseball field? Answer: Short-stop.
24. What pen should never be used for writing? Answer: A pig-pen.
25. What kind of pig knows martial arts? Answer: A Pork Chop