Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard nurse riddles with answers.
Nurse Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. Why does the infectious disease ward at the hospital have the fastest WiFi? Answer: Because it has all the hot spots.
2. Why did the computer go to the nurse? Answer: It had a Virus
3. Why are nurses afraid of the outdoors? Answer: Too much poison IV.
4. What’s the difference between a dressmaker and a nurse? Answer: One cuts the dresses; the other dresses the cuts.
5. What inspires a nurse to move at the speed of light? Answer: A bed alarm or fresh coffee in the breakroom.
Also get: Mystery Riddles
6. What do you call two ITU nurses holding hands? Answer: A synapse.
7. Did you hear about the nurse who died and went straight to hell? Answer: It took her two weeks to realize that she wasn’t at work anymore!
8. A man and a boy fell down a building. The Ambulance came but there was only 1 space so the man said to the boy to go because he has a longer life. When he went to the hospital the nurse said this is my son. Who was the nurse? Answer: The mother!
9. Why does a blonde nurse carry around a red pen? Answer: To draw blood.
10. Why do blonde nurses bring red magic markers to work? Answer: In case they have to draw blood.
11. Why did the banana go to the nurse’s office? Answer: Because he wasn’t peeling well!
12. What’s the difference between Mother Teresa and a nurse? Answer: Mother Teresa only has to serve one God.
13. What do you call a student that got C’s all the way through nursing school? Answer: Hopefully not your nurse.
14. What do you call a nurse that treats websites? Answer: A URLologist
15. What do you call a duck in a clinic? Answer: Nurse Quacktioner.
16. Why did the nurse keep the bedpan in the refrigerator? Answer: Because when she kept it in the freezer it took too much skin off.
17. What famous nurse wore her pajamas all day long? Answer: Florence Nightingown.
18. What does the nurse get if she has strep throat on Friday? Answer: Saturday Night Fever
19. What did the man with a broken leg say to his nurse? I have a crutch on you
20. How can you tell who is the head nurse of a facility? Answer: She’s the one with dirty knees
21. Did you hear the riddle about the coronavirus? Answer: Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
22. A doctor and a nurse have a baby boy. But the boy’s father is not a doctor and the mother is not a nurse. How can it be? Answer: The father is the nurse and the mother is the doctor.