Nature Riddles (with answers) are a type of riddles that focus on the beauty and complexity of the natural world. These riddles are designed to challenge our understanding of the natural environment and its many wonders. From the mysteries of the deep ocean to the vastness of the universe, Nature Riddles take us on a journey of discovery and learning. They encourage us to think critically about the world around us and to appreciate the many wonders that make up our natural environment. Whether you’re a seasoned riddle solver or a curious beginner, Nature Riddles offers a unique and engaging way to explore the wonders of the natural world.
Also, check Ocean Riddles and Snow Riddles
Nature Riddles With Answers
1. I eat flies but I’m not a frog. I have a web but I don’t have anything to do with the internet. What am I? Answer: Spider
2. I catch flies but I’m not a spider. I’m green but I’m not a leaf. I have a long tongue but I’m not a giraffe What am I? Answer: Frog
3. I can be chopped but I’m not a carrot. I have rings but I’m not an onion. I can be climbed but. I’m not a mountain. I’m made of wood but I’m not a table. I have a trunk but I’m not a car. What am I? Answer: Tree
4. How did the big mountain know that the little mountain was fibbing? Answer: Because it was only a bluff.
5. First, you see me in the grass dressed in yellow; next I am white, then I fly away. What am I? Answer: Dandelion
6. Can run but never walks, Has a mouth and never talks, Has a head but never weeps, Has a bed but never sleeps. Answer: River
7. At night I come without being fetched. By day I lost, without being stolen. What am I? Answer: A star.
8. What did the baby porcupine say to the cactus? Answer: “Are you my mother?”
9. What breaks but never falls? Answer: Dawn
10. What advice can you give a fish so he can avoid being caught? Answer: Don’t fall for any old line.
11. Violet, indigo, blue and green, yellow, orange, and red; are the colors you have seen after the storm has fled. What am I? Answer: Rainbow
12. This thing is usually green But it’s not a plate of peas. On the flag of Canada, There’s one of these. What am I? Answer: Maple Leaf
13. Represents the house of Slytherin. In The Jungle Book, there’s one called Kaa. They have a forked tongue and shed their skin. You can’t get weighed on my scales. What am I? Answer: Snake
14. Large as a mountain, small as a pea, Endlessly swimming in a waterless sea. Answer: Asteroids
15. It cannot be seen, cannot be felt, Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. It lies behind stars and under hills, And empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, Ends life, and kills laughter. Answer: Darkness
16. I touch your face, I’m in your words, I’m lack space, and beloved by birds. Answer: Air
17. I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I? Answer: Wind
18. What is a hot and noisy duck? Answer: A fire quacker.
19. What has roots as nobody sees, Is taller than trees, Up, up it goes, And yet never grows? Answer: Mountain
20. What grows when it eats, but dies when it drinks? Answer: Fire
21. What falls from the sky in winter? Answer: Snowflake
22. What falls but never breaks? What am I? Answer: Night
23. The branch of mountain ash was spanned through the ground. Answer: A rainbow
24. It is white and blue. It is cold. You see it on the skating-rink. You can skate on it. What is it? Answer: Ice
25. I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I? Answer: Pea
26. Give me food and I will live. Give me water and I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire
27. A whole dale filled, but nod even one full hand? Answer: Forest
28. A house with two occupants, sometimes one, rarely three. Break the walls, eat the borders, then throw me away. What am I? Answer: Peanut
29. Who changes clothes four times within one year? Answer: The ground
30. Which animals can jump higher than a tree? Answer: All of them. Trees can’t jump!
31. When I eat, I live; but when I drink, I die. What am I? Answer: Fire
32. What tree grows nearest the sea? Answer: Beech Tree
33. What tree grieves more than any other? Answer: Weeping Willow Tree
34. What man cannot live inside the house? Answer: A snowman
35. What is it that is not burnt in the fire, and cannot be drowned in the water? Answer: Ice
36. What is it that everyone can divide, but no one can see where it is divided? Answer: Water
37. What gets larger as more of it is taken away? Answer: A hole
38. What flowers are kissable? Answer: Tulips
39. What can you see with your eyes shut? Answer: А dream
40. Two brothers look into the water, but cannot meet each other! Answer: The banks of а river
41. This is a type of plant Which sounds like something in the sky. It is very yellow And can grow to be ten feet high. Answer: Sunflower
42. The flower is yellow-golden, Like a chick, fluffy. Immediately wither from the cold Our sissy… Answer: Mimosa