Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard music riddles with answers.
Music Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What makes music on your hair? Answer: A headband!
2. What is the best Beatles song? Answer: Latte Be!
3. What is a mountain’s favorite song? Answer: “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
4. In which song does Bruno Mars sing about taking a bullet through his brain? Answer: “Grenade”
5. In this song, Freddie Mercury says that it doesn’t matter to him which way the wind blows. Which song is it? Answer: “Bohemian Rhapsody”
Also get: Murder Riddles
6. I am full of keys but I can’t open any doors. What am I? Answer: A piano
7. I am filled with keys but unable to open any door. Answer: A piano
8. At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh or sometimes weep. Answer: Music.
9. Why did the grandma put wheels on her rocking chair? Answer: Because she likes to rock and roll.
10. Where did the music teacher leave her keys? Answer: In the piano!
11. What was the pilgrim’s favorite type of music? Answer: Plymouth Rock
12. What rock group has four men that don’t sing? Answer: Mount Rushmore.
13. This is a song where Justin Bieber keeps apologizing over and over again. Which song is it? Answer: “Sorry”
14. This is a song where Carly Rae Jepsen throws a wish in the well. Which song is it? Answer: “Call Me Maybe”
15. In which song does Ellie Goulding sing about us being the stars of the human race? Answer: “Burn”
16. In which song does Ariana Grande sing that she’s stronger than she’s ever been before? Answer: “Break Free”
17. In which does Taylor Swift sing about dressing up like hipsters and making fun of exes? Answer: “22”
18. I am a “New Kid in Town” who met a “Witchy Woman” last night. But I don’t know why I have got a “Heartache Tonight.” Who am I? Answer: Eagles
19. Why did the musician put his head on the piano? Answer: He wanted to play by ear.
20. Which musical instrument will never tell the truth? Answer: A lyre
21. Which musical instrument cannot open a door despite having many keys? Answer: A piano
22. Which kind of phone can make music? Answer: A saxophone
23. Which is the most musical bit of a fish? Answer: The scales
24. What type of band does not play any music? Answer: A rubber band
25. What is the musical instrument that you can neither see nor touch but only hear? Answer: The voice
26. What is it that can sing and has ten feet? Answer: A quintet
27. What is a loud musical instrument that you have in your ears? Answer: Drums
28. This is a song where Sia paints her nails and puts her high heels on. Which song is it? Answer: “Cheap Thrills”