Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard murder riddles with answers.
Murder Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I? Answer: A map.
2. I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I? Answer: A shadow.
3. I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I? Answer: Cloud.
4. All about, but cannot be seen. Can be captured, but cannot be held. No throat, but can be heard. What is it? Answer: The wind.
5. A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why? Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
Also get: Movie Riddles
6. A man murdered his wife in Washington, D.C. What crime was he charged with? Answer: A capital offense.
7. There was a plane crash every single person died. Who survived? Answer: Married couples.
8. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it? Answer: Darkness
9. Several people attend a party at the home of a murderer. All the guests end up dead except for one man. How did he survive? Answer: The host served everyone drinks with poisoned ice cubes. The other party guests sipped their drinks while the poison slowly melted. The survivor drank him immediately in one gulp before the ice melted.
10. One winter day, there was a man standing in the middle of someone’s front yard. The person stayed there for several weeks without moving and the owner of the yard didn’t mind. Eventually, the man left. Who was the man? Answer: A snowman.
11. If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it? Answer: A secret.
12. I have no life, but I can die, what am I? Answer: A battery.
13. You can hold it without seeing or touching it! What is that? Answer: Your breath.
14. What mass murderer never goes to jail because he is innocent of any crime? Answer: The exterminator!
15. What happened when the murderer tried to stand up comedy? Answer: He really killed
16. What do you call a cow murder mystery? Answer: A moo-done-it!
17. This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I? Answer: Your Breath.