Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard moon riddles with answers.
Moon Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. This is the second-largest planet and has over 50 moons in its orbit. The reason it’s recognizable is because of all the rings surrounding it. What is it? Answer: Saturn
2. This is a place that’s not on earth, where only astronauts have been sent. It can be full, it can be half, and sometimes it can be a crescent. What is it? Answer: Moon
3. This has hardly any atmosphere, which means that there is no rain. It’s a place that orbits around the Earth, where we can see wax and wane. Answer: The Moon
4. There is a faraway place that has both light and dark sides. Its gravitational pull has an effect on Earth’s tides. What is it? Answer: The Moon
5. I’m bright but I’m not clever. I burn but I’m not a bonfire. I sound like I’m a celebrity but I’m not famous. I twinkle but I’m not an eye. I can be seen at night but I’m not the moon. What I am? Answer: A star
Also get: Money Riddles
6. I am something in the sky that seems to shine at night. However, I’m not a star, I am Earth’s satellite. What am I? Answer: The Moon
7. You might see it in the sky but it is not the moon. It is what would make you wet if there was a monsoon. Answer: Rain
8. What’s the name of the planet which is the third closest to the sun? In terms of moons that it has, you will find there is only one. Answer: Earth
9. What is it that can be full but will never overflow? Answer: The moon.
10. What did the moon say to the sun after dinner? Answer: I’m full!
11. Two little golden horns are sitting on a cloud, floating slowly in the sky, looking very proud. Answer: A young moon.
12. It is very old and still, it shines. Just four weeks old, and never will be five. Answer: The Moon.
13. You see him under the sun, and under the moon and the lamplight. He follows you wherever you go, but never says a word. Answer: Your shadow.
14. Why was the moon late for its date? Answer: It was waxing!
15. Why couldn’t the astronaut book a room on the moon? Answer: Because it was full.
16. When is the moon not hungry? Answer: When it’s full!
17. What was the first animal in space? Answer: The cow that jumped over the moon.
18. What is the fire my father lit that burns in the night, but not in the day? Answer: The moon.
19. What do you call a broken clock on the moon? Answer: A luna-tick!
Image by Robert Karkowski from Pixabay