Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard medical riddles with answers.
Medical Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What is better than the presence of mind in an automobile accident? Answer: Absence of body
2. What is a sick crocodile? Answer: An ail-ligator.
3. What is a drill sergeant? Answer: An army dentist.
4. What game can be dangerous to your mental health? Answer: Marbles, you don’t want to lose them.
5. What do the dentists call the astronaut’s cavity? Answer: A black hole.
6. What did the nervous kid say when the doctor asked if he had been getting enough iron? Answer: Yes, I chew my nails every day.
Also get: Long Riddles
7. A boy was rushed to the hospital emergency room. The ER doctor saw the boy and said, “I cannot operate on this boy. He is my son.” But the doctor was not the boy’s father. How could that be? Answer: The doctor was his mom.
8. Why did the king go to the dentist? Answer: To get a new crown.
9. Which is faster, hot or cold? Answer: Hot’s faster. You can catch a cold
10. When do you have acute pain? Answer: When you own a very pretty window.
11. What is the perfect cure for dandruff? Answer: Baldness
12. What is the healthiest kind of water? Answer: Well water.
13. What is the best way to cure acid indigestion? Answer: Stop drinking acid.
14. I am a building that you leave without ever having entered. Answer: The hospital that you were born in.
15. How is medicine packaged for astronauts? Answer: In space capsules.
16. Did you hear about the two podiatrists who left the practice? Answer: They became arch-enemies.
17. All doctors go to university except this one. Answer: Doctor bird
18. A person spent 3 days at a hospital and was absolutely healthy. However, he had to be carried out of the hospital. Why? Answer: It was a new-born baby.
19. Why does the infectious disease ward at the hospital have the fastest WiFi? Answer: Because it has all the hot spots.
20. Why does a blonde nurse carry around a red pen? Answer: To draw blood.
21. Why did the queen go to the dentist? Answer: To get crowns on her teeth.
22. Why did the house go to the doctor? Answer: Because it had a window pane/pain!
23. Why did the dog see the doctor? Answer: Because a stitch in time saves the canine.
24. Where do ghosts go when they’re sick? Answer: To the witch doctor!
25. What’s the difference between a sick person and seven days? Answer: One is a weak one; the other is one week.
26. What illness do beekeepers get? Answer: Hives
27. What does a doctor give an elephant who’s going to be sick? Answer: Plenty of room!
28. What do the dentists call the astronaut’s cavity? Answer: A black hole
Image by Steve Buissinne from Pixabay