Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy, hard light riddles with answers.
Light Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. It can fill a room without occupying space. What is that? Answer: Light.
2. I welcome the day with a show of light, I stealthily came here in the night. I bathe the earthy stuff at dawn, But by noon, alas! I’m gone. Answer: The morning dew.
3. I reflect the light, that’s not very bright. I sit in the same place all year, all the time. Right here, you cannot see me all right. At least when it’s not night. Answer: Moon
4. I cannot hear or even see, but sense light and sounds there may be. Sometimes I end up on the hook, or even deep into a book. What am I? Answer: A worm
5. I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I? Answer: A shadow.
Also get: Library Riddles
6. Got its name from a whisky from Scotland, but it is not one. It is shining but has no reflection. What is it? Answer: Light
7. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her? Answer: It was a bright, sunny day.
8. The life I lead is mere hours or less, I serve all my time being consumed. I am quickest when thin, slowest when fat, And the wind is the bane of the gift that I bring. Answer: Candle
9. My lamps illuminate the entire world/earth. What is my lamp? Answer: The sun and moon.
10. Light hides me and darkness kills me, what am I? Answer: A shadow
11. I stand up and make your day brighter. I am a? Answer: Lamp
12. How many climate change skeptics does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer: None. It’s too early to say if the lightbulb needs changing.
13. Why wasn’t the girl sad when her flashlight battery died? Answer: Because she was de-lighted!
14. Why is the letter G like the sun? Answer: Because it is the center of the light.
15. Why did the Pilgrim eat a candle? Answer: He wanted a light snack!
16. What normally goes out at night and wakes up in the morning? Answer: A light
17. What lights up a soccer stadium? Answer: A soccer match!
18. What can fill a room but takes up no space? Answer: Light
19. What can be seen, but cannot be touched, and when put in a barrel, will make the barrel lighter? Answer: A beam of light!
Image by starline on Freepik