Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy, hard letter riddles with answers.
Letter Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? Answer: The letter “M”.
2. What always ends everything? Answer: The letter G.
3. The answer is E. In the spelling of Earth E comes first, in Heaven it comes second, in the week it comes twice, in a year it comes once and finally in the spelling of sea E stands in the middle of the spelling. I’m the end of the colorful rainbow. What am I? Answer: W.
4. If you throw me out the window, I’ll leave a grieving wife. Bring me back, but through the door, You’ll see someone giving life. What am I? Answer: The letter ‘n’. Throw out the letter n from the word window and you have widow. Bring back the word n to the door and you have a donor.
5. I am first on Earth, second in Heaven, and I appear two times a week. You can only see me once a year, although I’m in the middle of the sea. Who am I? Answer: The answer is E
Also get: Lateral Thinking Riddles
6. How do you make number one disappear by adding to it? Answer: Add the letter ‘G’ and it becomes Gone.
7. What’s the difference between here and there? Answer: T (the letter ‘t’ is added to the front ‘here’ to spell ‘there’).
8. What is the center of Gravity? Answer: The letter V.
9. What is at the end of a rainbow? Answer: The letter W.
10. What does this stand for? Answer: 26 Ls of the A. 26 Letters of the Alphabet.
11. Sam Sarah saw seven sharks swimming. How many SS are in the sentence? Answer: The appropriate response is 1 on the grounds that there is just 1 letter S in the word Sentence. We won’t include all the letters S in the entire sentence.
12. Pepsi has 5 letters spell that in 4 letters. Answer: The correct answer is T-H-A-T.
13. Which two letters of the alphabet are never sick? Answer: O K
14. What starts with a P and ends with an E and has thousands of letters? Answer: Post Office
15. What is the next letter in this sequence? A, B, C, D, E, F, G…..? Answer: A. They are guitar chords.
16. What is in the middle of Paris but not in the middle of London? Answer: The letter R
17. What has 4 letters, sometimes 9 letters, but never has 5 letters? Answer: What has 4 letters? Sometimes has 9 letters. Never has 5 letters.
Image by pch.vector on Freepik