Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard lawyer riddles with answers.
Lawyer Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What does a lawyer wear to court? Answer: A Lawsuit.
2. What do you get if you put 100 lawyers in your basement? Answer: A whine cellar.
3. What do honest lawyers and UFOs have in common? Answer: You always hear about them, but you never see them.
4. How do you get a group of personal injury lawyers to smile for a picture? Answer: Just say “Fees!”
5. How did the court know the judge was ready for bed? Answer: He was wearing his robe.
Also get: Pet Riddles
6. Don’t judge a book by its cover. What is the contradictory proverb? Answer: Clothes make the man.
7. A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why? Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
8. What’s the difference between a Lawyer and a Snake? Answer: Drivers will swerve to avoid a snake
9. What’s the difference between a catfish and a lawyer? Answer: One a gross dirty slimy scum-sucking bottom-feeder, and one a fish…
10. What’s the difference between a lawyer and God? Answer: God doesn’t think he’s a lawyer
11. What’s the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer? Answer: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.
12. What’s a great name for a lawyer? Answer: Sue!
13. You do not want to have it, but when you do have it, you do not want to lose it. What is it? Answer: A lawsuit
14. Why would Snow White be a good judge? Answer: Because she’s the fairest in the land
15. Why won’t sharks attack lawyers? Answer: Professional courtesy!
16. Why should lawyers wear lots of sunscreens when vacationing at a beach resort? Answer: Because they’re used to doing all of their lying indoors.
17. Why did God invent lawyers? Answer: So that realtors would have someone to look down on.
18. When lawyers die, why don’t vultures eat them? Answer: Even a vulture has taste.