Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard kitchen riddles with answers.
Kitchen Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. I help you cut vegetables and fruits. I am sharp and can be very dangerous. Your mom tells you to not touch me. Who am I? Answer: Knife
2. I have one hand, and 4-5 fingers. You use me to eat noodles. Guess who am I? Answer: Fork
3. I have a short, wide body. It is cold and shiny. My insides are hot as flame. I have two mouths. My tail is long and forked. What am I? Answer: A Toaster.
4. I am mostly found in the kitchen. You eat in me. I am usually round in shape but sometimes I come in other shapes too. Who am I? Answer: Plate
Also get: Lawyer Riddles
5. I am a vessel used in the kitchen. I am deep and hollow. Remove the first alphabet in me and find a bird. Who am I? Answer: Bowl
6. What starts with “T”, ends with “T”, and is full of “T”? Answer: Teapot
7. What sneaks through doors and windows without knocking? What heats an unlit stove? What gives the cat a snug place to rest? Answer: The sun!
8. What kind of garden does a baker have? Answer: A flour garden!
9. What happened to the man who plugged his electric blanket into a toaster? Answer: He kept popping out of bed.
10. What goes through the door without pinching itself, sits on the stove without burning itself, sits on the table, and is not ashamed? Answer: The Sun.
11. The sun bakes them, the hand breaks them, the foot treads on them, and the mouth tastes them. What are they? Answer: Grapes.
12. If you put the roast in a roaster, what do you put in a toaster? Answer: Bread.
13. If it takes 5 microwaves 5 minutes to cook 5 chickens, how long does it take 100 microwaves to cook 100 chickens? Answer: 5 minutes. We can assume that one chicken is placed in each microwave and that each chicken takes 5 minutes to cook.
14. You have three stoves: a gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? Answer: The match!
15. Why did the outlaw hold up the bakery? Answer: He kneaded the dough.
16. Why can’t a cook swallow his apron? Answer: Because it goes against his stomach.
17. Which is the only way a leopard can change his spots? Answer: By going from one spot to another.
18. When is 90 greater than 100? Answer: On a microwave timer. When you type 100, the timer interprets it as 1 minute. When you type 90, it will read 90 seconds, which is 1 minute 30 seconds.
Image by Дарья Яковлева from Pixabay