Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy, hard, and impossible riddles with answers.
Impossible Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. There is a single-story blue house where everything is blue; the doors, windows, couch, television, kitchen, etc. are blue. What color is the carpet on the stairs in this house? Answer: There are no stairs, it’s a one-story house.
2. People in poverty have this. If you eat this you will die. What is it? Answer: Nothing.
3. Little Jimmy is Seven years old. I go everywhere with him. I cast no shadow and breathe no air. I don’t weigh anything and I can’t be seen, heard, or touched. Who am I? Answer: Little Jimmy’s imaginary friend.
4. If an electric train is moving north at 55 mph and the winds blowing east at 70 mph, which way does the smoke blow? Answer: An electric train doesn’t emit smoke.
Also get: Holiday Riddles
5. I possess a halo of water, walls of stone, and a tongue of wood. Long I have stood; what am I? Answer: Castle.
6. I am the beginning of the end of time and space that surrounds everything and every place. What am I? Answer: The letter “E”.
7. I am laced twice in eternity and always within sight. What could I be? Answer: The letter “T”.
8. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can only to have it come back to you without it bouncing off of anything? Answer: Throw the ball straight into the air.
9. A is the brother of B. B is the brother of C. C is the father of D. How is D related to A? Answer: A is D’s aunt.
10. What is able to go up a chimney when down but unable to go down a chimney when up? Answer: An umbrella.
11. What has wheels and flies? Answer: A garbage bin with wheels.
12. What has only two words, but thousands of letters? Answer: A Post Office.
13. What can run but never walk, have a mouth but never talk, have a head that never weeps, and a bed that never sleeps? Answer: A river.
14. What can cut like a knife, sting like a bee, and bite like a lion? Carry truth and lies but never move or speak. What are we? Answer: Words.
15. I have a face and hands but my hands can never touch my face. What am I? Answer: A clock.
16. How can you drop a glass onto a hard floor without smashing it? Answer: A glass won’t smash a hard floor!
17. A mother has 5 children. Half of them are sons. Is this possible? Answer: Yes. Never say the other half wasn’t boys…
18. You walk into a dark room. In the room, there is only an oil lantern, a Candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first? Answer: You can’t. You don’t have anything to light them with.
19. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again, you do not see a single person on the boat. Why? Answer: All the individuals were married.
20. You measure my life in hours, and I serve you by expiring. I am quick when I am thin and slow when I am fat. The wind is my enemy. Answer: A candle.
21. Why is it that when you have lost something, it’s always in the last place you look? Answer: Because you stop looking when you find it.
22. Which candles burn longer? Church candles or Birthday cake candles? Answer: Neither. Candles only burn shorter.
23. Where can you find a hammer and an anvil that are too small for human hands to use? Answer: In the human ear. They are the smallest bones in the body.
24. What is the end of a rainbow? Answer: The letter W.
25. What has an eye but can’t see? Answer: Needle.
26. Turn me on my side, and I am everything. Cut me in half, and I am nothing. What am I? Answer: The number 8.
27. Samuel’s father has three sons: David, Andrew, and..? Answer: Samuel.
28. Mike is a butcher. He is 5’10” tall. What does he weigh? Answer: Meat
Image by Freepik