Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard hobbit riddles with answers.
Hobbit Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. No legs lay on one leg, two legs sat near three legs, and four legs got some. Answer: Fish on a table, man on a stool, the cat gets the scraps.
2. It’s something that each of us devours, Not just us but birds, beats, trees, and flowers, Frets iron and nibbles steel, Toil hard stones to meal, Exterminates king, collapses town, And blows the mountains down. Answer: Time
3. It comprises roots that nobody sees, much taller than those trees, up and up it goes, still it never grows. Answer: Mountain
4. I am alive without breath and cold as death. I am never thirsty but always drinking. What am I? Answer: Fish
Also get: Cat Riddles
5. An eye in a blue face Saw an eye in a green face. “That eye is like to this eye,” Said the first eye, “But in a low place Not in a high place.” Answer: The sun on the daisies.
6. A king of riches. A pawn of the poor. After the game the same box, the board. It takes them where hierarchy is no more. What is it? Answer: Death
7. A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hidden. What is it? Answer: An egg
8. What has roots that nobody sees, is taller than trees, up, up it goes, yet it never grows? Answer: A mountain.
9. Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouthless mutters. What is it? Answer: Wind
10. This thing all things devours: Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; Gnaws iron, bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal; Slays king, ruins town, And beats high mountain down. What am I? Answer: Time!
11. Thirty white horses stand on a red hill. First, they champ. Then they stamp. Then they stand still. What are they? Answer: Teeth
12. On the mountain was forged. The power it contains. Isildur has it. But they lost it again. Answer: The ring of power
13. How did the hobbit ruin the boxing match? Answer: He tried to destroy the ring!
14. Why don’t you ask a hobbit for money? Answer: Because they’re already a little short
15. Why did Frodo read The Lord of the Rings 50 times? Answer: Because it was hobbit-forming!
16. What would Legolas carry if he went into the debt collection business? Answer: A Bill-Bow
17. What do you need to play the new Lord of the Rings pinball game? Answer: Tolkiens.
18. What do you call the wraith king? Answer: A ring leader!
19. What do you call a hobbit that eats junk food? Answer: Lord of the onion rings
20. What do you call a hobbit party? Answer: A little get together
21. This is a thing that is devoured by all things; flowers, trees, beasts, birds; bites steel, gnaws iron; grinds hard stone to meal; beats mountain down, ruins town, and slays king. What is it? Answer: Time.