Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard hat riddles with answers.
Hat Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. If you drop a yellow hat in the Red Sea, what does it become? Answer: Wet.
2. I’m used to covering things but I’m not a tent, I can be used to block the sun but I’m not sunscreen. I’m made of fabric but I’m not an umbrella, I come in different styles but I’m not a T-shirt. I’m worn on the head but I’m not a pair of sunglasses. Answer: Hat
3. I might be a beanie or a beret that’s flat. Maybe a tall stetson, which means I am a _ _ _ Answer: Hat
4. A lawyer, a plumber, and a hatmaker were walking down the street. Who had the biggest hat? Answer: The one with the biggest head.
Also get: Harry Potter Riddles
5. You might wear one that’s hard when on a building site. In restaurant kitchens A chef’s tall one is white. Answer: Hat
6. Why do pilgrims’ pants keep falling down? Answer: Because their belt buckles are on their hats!
7. What kind of cap isn’t removed? Answer: Your kneecap!
8. What do snowmen wear on their heads? Answer: Ice caps.
9. What did the hat say to the tie? Answer: “You hang around here…I’ll go on ahead.”
10. What did the hat say to the scarf? Answer: You hang around, I’ll go ahead.
11. What did the hat say to the scarf? Answer: You Go Around While I Go Ahead!
12. Why won’t a witch wear a flat cap? Answer: Because there’s no point to it.
13. Why does the Mad Hatter have 10 6 on his hat? Answer: The “10/6” label on the hat of the character of the Mad Hatter in the writings of Lewis Carroll is a price that means “10 shillings and a sixpence.”
14. Why does Freddy Krueger wear a hat? Answer: He ran out of scare spray.
15. Why couldn’t the Queen of Hearts find her hat? Answer: It was off with her head!
16. Why couldn’t the Queen of Hearts find her hat? Answer: It was off with her head!
17. What kinds of hats do you wear on your legs? Answer: Knee caps
18. If you drop a white hat into the Red Sea, what does it become? Answer: Wet