Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard golf riddles with answers.
Golf Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do you get if you lose one at golf? Answer: Stroke
2. This object can be driven, but has no wheels, and can also be sliced and remain whole.
3. I am cute, little, white, and have dimples all over, What am I? Answer: A golf ball
4. I am a white ball, a very white ball. Sometimes I go far and sometimes I go in. What can I be? Answer: A golf ball
Also get: Kitchen Riddles
5. A pro fisherman decided to become a pro golfer. In order to buy his clubs, he had to sell his boat. How did he list it? Answer: Fore Sail!
6. A person shot an Eagle. A cop watched but did nothing. Why? Answer: The person was playing golf.
7. Why did the golfer change his socks? Answer: He had a hole-in-one.
8. When is a birthday cake like a golf ball? Answer: When it’s been sliced.
9. What’s a golfer’s favorite letter? Answer: Tee!
10. What’s the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver? Answer: A bad golfer goes ‘Whack, Dang.’ and a bad skydiver goes ‘Dang, Whack’.
11. What sport has four letters, is played all around the world, and begins with a T? Answer: Golf
Image by Freepik