Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard God riddles with answers.
God Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. My first three is another name for the Hindu god Shiva. My last four create something to wear. Together I might use a scythe. What am I? Answer: Harvest. Har is another name for Shiva. A vest is something you wear. And a harvest might use a scythe.
2. Made by God in pairs, Separated at birth on Earth, Found after years of search, Inseparable for the rest of the time. What am I? Answer: Soul mates
3. I’m named after a Roman God, I’m the fourth planet from the Sun, I am known as the red planet, and have two moons rather than one. Answer: Mars
Also get: Geography Riddles
4. I’m full of gas but I’m not a car. I have many rings but I’m not a jewelry store. I’m a Roman god but I’m not Janus. I’m a large planet but I’m not Jupiter. What am I? Answer: Saturn
5. I have wings but I’m not a bird, I have a bow and arrow but I’m not Robin Hood. I’m a Roman god but I’m not Mars. I look like a baby but I don’t wear a diaper, I’m associated with love but I’m not a heart. Who am I? Answer: Cupid
6. Why did God make man before woman? Answer: You need a rough draft before you have a final copy.
7. Why did God invent lawyers? Answer: So that realtors would have someone to look down on.
8. Why did god create Adam before he created Eve? Answer: Because he didn’t want anyone telling him how to make Adam.
9. When did the Pilgrims first say “God bless America? Answer: The first time they heard America sneeze!
10. What’s the difference between Mother Teresa and a nurse? Answer: Mother Teresa only has to serve one God.
11. What is the fire God lit and never put out? Answer: The sun
12. What are God’s arrows that cannot be counted? Answer: Rain
13. This woman was created so Adam wouldn’t be alone, and the way that God made her by using Adams’s rib bone. Who could this lady be? Answer: Eve
14. This is an element that derives from the famed Norse God. What is it? Answer: Thorium
Photo by Damian Markutt on Unsplash