Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard football riddles with answers.
Football Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. How do we know that football referees are happy? Answer: Because they whistle while they work.
2. In a football match, no man scored a goal but the score was still 1-0. How is that possible? Answer: Only women were playing.
3. It is kicked many times, it never sheds a tear but it may tear. What is it? Answer: A football
4. How do football players stay cool during the game? Answer: They stand close to the fans
5. What do a bad football team and a bad crockery cabinet have in common? Answer: They have no cups
Also get: Golf Riddles
6. What do you get if you cross a football player with a pay phone? Answer: A wide receiver.
7. What has 22 legs and 2 wings? Answer: A football team!
8. What is a ghost’s favorite position in soccer? Answer: Ghoul keeper
9. What kind of ball has feet but cannot walk? Answer: Football
10. What kind of pumpkin wears a football helmet? Answer: A jock-o-lantern
11. What part of a football ground is never the same? Answer: Changing rooms
12. What runs around the football field but never moves? Answer: A fence
13. Which is the best American state for buying a new football shirt? Answer: New Jersey
14. Who are the happiest people at the football game? Answer: The cheer leaders.
15. Why did the football team go to the bank? Answer: To get a quarter-back!
16. Why is it always hot at the end of a football game? Answer: Because all of the FANS have gone home
17. Why is someone who borrows money but does not pay it all back like a football player? Answer: Because sometimes he gives you a quarter back and sometimes a half back.
Image by viarprodesign on Freepik