Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard food riddles with answers.
Food Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. It is sharp but not pepper; white but not paper; green but not shaddock. What am I? Answer: Radish.
2. I wear a red coat and have a stone in my throat. What am I? Answer: Cherry.
3. I am a fruit with seeds on the outside. What am I? Answer: Strawberry.
4. I am a bird, I am a fruit and I am a person. What am I? Answer: Kiwi.
5. How can you divide five pears among five people so that each of them gets a pear and one pear remains in the basket? Answer: Let one person take the pear in the basket.
Also get: Flower Riddles
6. Farmer Brown came to town with some watermelons. He sold half of them plus half a melon and found that he had one whole melon left. How many melons did he take to town? Answer: Easy three melons!
7. Although I may have eyes, I cannot see. I have a round brown face with lots of acne. What am I? Answer: Potato.
8. A skin have I, more eyes than one. I can be very nice when I am done. What am I? Answer: Potato.
9. A container without hinges, a lock, or a key, yet a golden treasure lies inside me. What am I? Answer: Egg.
10. What kind of cup doesn’t hold water? Answer: Cupcake.
11. What has no beginning, end, or middle? Answer: Doughnut.
12. Not born, but from a Mother’s body drawn, I hang until half of me is gone. I sleep in a cave until I grow old, then valued for my hardened gold. What am I? Answer: Cheese.
13. Missis Queen dress tear, but no needle kyaan sew it. Answer: Banana or plantain leaf
14. Mike is a butcher. He is 5’10” tall. What does he weigh? Answer: Meat
15. It’s a symbol and a fruit, For man’s folly, evil’s root. But also for great inspiration and famous application. Answer: Apple.
16. I’m red when you start and you stop when it’s green. Answer: When you are eating a watermelon.
17. What is a chicken’s favorite holiday drink? Answer: Eggnog
18. What has a head but no brain? Answer: Cheese, garlic, onion, dummy, pin.
19. What did Santa need when he sprained his ankle? Answer: A candy cane
20. One lady ordered a fast-delivery pizza and her order came the next year. How is this possible? Answer: She ordered the pizza for New Year’s Day.
21. I have eyes but cannot see. Answer: A potato
22. I am a fruit, I am a bird and I am also a person. What am I? Answer: Kiwi
23. Why was the guy looking for fast food from his friend? Answer: Because his friend said dinner is on me!
24. Why didn’t the turkey want to eat Christmas dinner? Answer: Because he was stuffed
25. Why did the banana go to the nurse’s office? Answer: Because he wasn’t peeling well!
26. Which room has no windows, no door, no roof, and no floor? Answer: A mushroom
27. What warm drink helps mom relax on Mother’s Day? Answer: Calm-omile tea.
28. What is vegetables’ least favorite dessert? Answer: Fruitcake