Welcome to the world of flower riddles with answers for kids and students! These clever puzzles are a fun and creative way to engage with the beauty and diversity of the plant kingdom. With their playful rhymes and intricate wordplay, flower riddles challenge us to think critically and expand our knowledge about the natural world. Whether you’re a seasoned botanist or simply a lover of flowers, there’s something here for everyone to enjoy.
Flower Riddles With Answers For Kids
1. What flowers are kissable? Answer: Tulips.
2. This is a type of plant. Which sounds like something in the sky. It is very yellow. And can grow to be ten feet high. Answer: Sunflower.
3. The flower is yellow-golden, Like a chick, fluffy. Immediately wither from the cold Our sissy… Answer: Mimosa.
4. Some flowers are used to make perfumes but lilies are not the only type of flowers. Answer: So it is not necessarily true that roses make perfumes.
Also get: Fire Riddles
5. I’m a holiday plant that only blooms near Christmas. You might think I’m spiky by my name – yet I am not. What am I? Answer: A Christmas cactus
6. I am a plant seen every Christmas which people hang up above and then they stand beneath me and kiss someone they love. What am I? Answer: Mistletoe
7. First, you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay; next, I am in dainty white, then I fly away. What am I? Answer: Dandelion.
8. Beautiful flowers Bloomed in the garden, Glittered colors, And autumn is coming. Answer: Astra.
9. All roses are flowers. Some flowers are used to make perfumes. Hence, some roses are used to make perfume. True Or False? Answer: False.
10. A thousand colored folds stretch toward the sky, Atop a tender strand, Rising from the land, Til killed by maiden’s hand, Perhaps a token of love, perhaps to say goodbye. What am I? Answer: A flower.
11. Which game teaches us that roses have rings? Answer: Ring around the roses!
12. What kind of plant wears socks? Answer: Mistletoe
13. What kind of flowers are great friends? Answer: Rosebuds.
Flower Riddles for Students With Answers
14. What kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day? Answer: Mums!
15. I frolic down the aisle to announce here comes the bride. And on my merry way, I drop petals by my side. Who am I? Answer: The flower girl.
16. I am a spring flower that rhymes with a hill, if you know my name, tell me you will. Answer: Daffodil
17. Flowers in bloom, and rain showers I bring. I live in your mattress and even trampolines. What am I? Answer: Spring.
18. A vase is what this usually adorns. Be careful though as it might have some thorns. Answer: Rose
19. What kind of dog likes to smell flowers? Answer: A bud hound
20. What is the fiercest flower in the garden? Answer: A tiger lily!
21. What is it about flowers that rhymes with the room? Answer: Bloom
22. What do you get if you cross a tarantula and a rose? Answer: I’m not sure, but I wouldn’t try smelling it!
23. What do farmers plant that rhymes with weeds? Answer: Seeds
24. What do cartographers give their sweethearts on Valentine’s Day? Answer: Compass roses!
25. This can be a female name, but this riddle will not drive you crazy. As it’s also a flower’s name and can be a gerbera. What is it? Answer: Daisy
26. I’m yellow but I’m not a banana. I can be over ten feet tall, but I’m not a giraffe. I have seeds but I’m not a lemon. I can provide oil but I’m not canola. I’m a plant but I’m not a rose. Answer: Sunflower
27. I’m with the bride on her wedding day. Fashioned with ribbon and maybe some roses. She even keeps me close in the wedding picture poses. What am I? Answer: A bouquet.