Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard fish riddles with answers.
Fish Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. There were seven fish in the sea. Two drowned and three swam away. How many are left? Answer: Four because fish can’t drown.
2. There is an old abandoned house, there are six fish, and three die. How many are left? Answer: Six no one cleaned the tank out. You probably said three.
3. There are two bodies on the floor. They are surrounded by water and broken glass. How did they die? Answer: The bodies were goldfish because their fishbowl got knocked over onto the floor and broke.
4. If you have nine fish in a fish bowl and 3 drown how many fish do you have left? Answer: Nine because fish don’t drown.
Also get: Football Riddles
5. If you hadn’t put me in a bowl, I would have lived for 20 years. What am I? Answer: I’m your goldfish, you monster.
6. If you eat me, my sender will eat you. What am I? Answer: A Fish Hook.
7. If fish lived on land, where would they live? Answer: In Finland.
8. How do fish communicate? Answer: With a shell phone.
9. 10 fish are in a tank. 10 drown. How many died? Answer: None, cause fish can’t drown.
10. Why shouldn’t you eat French fish? Answer: It’s “poisson”.
11. Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean? Answer: Because they dropped out of school!
12. Where do jellyfish sleep? Answer: In tent-acles.
13. Where do fish go for vacation? Answer: Finland.
14. What musical instrument would you use to catch a fish? Answer: Castanets.
15. What does a shark eat with peanut butter? Answer: Jellyfish!
16. What do you call a fish with no eyes? Answer: Fsh.
17. Why ought a fisherman to be very wealthy? Answer: Because he is all net profit.
18. Why do fish live in salt water? Answer: Because pepper makes them sneeze!
19. Where do fish keep their money? Answer: In the river bank.
20. What do you call a rich fish? Answer: Goldfish
21. What is a pirate’s favorite fish? Answer: A swordfish
22. What do you get when you cross a fish and drumsticks? Answer: Fishsticks
23. What do you call a cat crossed with a fish? Answer: Catfish
24. What do sea monsters eat for lunch? Answer: Fish and ships
25. What can someone do that a fish has? Answer: Scale.
26. What animal is it the hardest to have a staring contest with? Answer: A fish. They cannot blink!
27. Slippery, wet and greasy, when it’s in it’s easy, when it’s out it jumps about, slippery wet, and greasy. What am I? Answer: A Fish.
28. Name three types of fish that one can never catch? Answer: Selfish, wolfish, and huffish.
29. I am alive without breath and cold as death. I am never thirsty but always drinking. What am I? Answer: Fish
Image by wirestock on Freepik