Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard fire riddles with answers.
Fire Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. If you feed it, it lives, if you water it – it dies! Answer: Fire
2. If I drink, I die. If I eat, I am fine. What am I? Answer: Fire.
3. I eat, I live. I breathe, I live. I drink, I die. What am I? Answer: Fire.
4. I am always hungry and will die if not fed, whatever I touch will soon turn red. Answer: Fire.
5. Give me food, and I will live. Give me water, and I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire.
Also get: Farm Riddles
6. Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die. Answer: Fire.
7. You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match on you. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle, or the fire? Answer: You light the match first!
8. What breathes, consumes, and grows, but was and never will be alive? Answer: Fire
9. Read through and through, it has no mouth. But it eats many things; it fears water but not wind. Answer: Fire.
10. It likes food, but water kills it. What is it? Answer: Fire
11. In a room, you have a candle, an oil lamp, and wood in a fireplace, but you only have one match. What do you light first? Answer: The match first.
12. If you had one match and entered a room in which there were a kerosene lamp, an oil burner, and a wood-burning stove, which would you light first? Answer: The match.
13. How do you start a fire using two pieces of wood? Answer: Make sure one is a matchstick.
14. How can you start the fire using two pieces of wood? Answer: Make sure one of them is a matchstick.
15. Your power just shut off. There is only 1 match. So, which item do you light first the oil lantern, candle, or hand torch? Answer: The match!
16. Why is the letter F like an incendiary? Answer: Because it makes ire fire.
17. When people can control me, people love me. When people lose control of me, people fear me. I cast shadows, but have no shadow myself. What am I? Answer: Fire
18. What is the fire God lit and never put out? Answer: The sun
19. What happened to the plastic surgeon as he sat by the fire on a cold winter night? Answer: He melted
20. What did one campfire say to the other? Answer: Shall we go out tonight?
21. There are three types of stoves: a brick stove, a glass stove, and a wood stove but you have only one match with you. Which one would you have to light up first? Answer: The match
22. It is not alive, but it still grows. It does not breathe but it can’t live without air. It keeps you warm. What is it? Answer: Fire