Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard farm riddles with answers.
Farm Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What new crop did the farmer plant? Answer: Beets me!
2. What is vegetables’ least favorite dessert? Answer: Fruitcake
3. What is a sheep’s favorite game? Answer: Baa-dminton
4. What do you get from a pampered cow? Answer: Spoiled milk
5. What did the daddy tomato say to the baby tomato? Answer: Catch up!
Also get: Fantasy Riddles
6. What day do potatoes hate the most? Answer: Fry-day
7. I’m an orange that grows on a farm and is used but then thrown away. What am I? Answer: A Pumpkin
8. A farmer died and lost his house, land, and money. What did he lose first? Answer: His life.
9. You can hear me & control me, but never see me or touch me. What am I? Answer: Your voice
10. Why was the cucumber mad? Answer: Because it was in a pickle
11. Why did the cabbage win the race? Answer: Because it was ahead
12. What did the baby corn say to its mother? Answer: Where’s popcorn?
13. What cow lives in a haunted farmhouse? Answer: Cow-nt Dracula.
14. Two chickens were found dead on a farm, what does the detective suspect happen? Answer: Fowl play.
15. I grow in a field or on a foot. What am I? Answer: Corn
16. A farmer had 752 sheep and took one shot that got them all. How did he do it? Answer: With a camera.
17. Why should you never tell a secret at a farm? Answer: The corn has ears, the potatoes have eyes, and the beanstalk (Beans stalk)!
18. What kind of things does a farmer talk about when he is milking cows? Answer: Udder nonsense!
19. What farm animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watchdog
20. What do you get when a turkey lays an egg on top of a barn? Answer: An eggroll!
21. What do you call the best ‘butter’ on the farm? Answer: A goat!
22. What do farmers use to make crop circles? Answer: A Protractor
Image by pikisuperstar on Freepik