Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard family riddles with answers.
Family Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet? Answer: Because it wasn’t raining.
2. If Fortune had a daughter, what would her name be? Answer: Misfortune – (Miss Fortune).
3. How many animals did Moses take on the ark? Answer: Moses didn’t take anything on the ark. Noah did!
4. Brothers, all pair up; Bodies firm and tall. You only care to eat solid food And don’t care to eat soup. Answer: Chopsticks
Also get: Epic Riddles
5. Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, and gives it, but almost nobody takes it. What is it? Answer: Advice
6. A woman has six daughters and they each have a brother. How many children does she have? Answer: Seven
7. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her? Answer: It was a bright, sunny day.
8. A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor’s son, but the doctor was not the boy’s father. Who was the doctor? Answer: His mother
9. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel
10. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? Answer: The letter M
11. What belongs to you but is used more by others? Answer: Your name
12. What always comes into a house through the keyhole? Answer: A key
13. There are 3 apples for 2 sons and 2 fathers to eat. Each of them gets their own apple. How is it numerically possible? Answer: They are one son, one father, and one grandfather.
14. A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why? Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
15. A mother has 5 children. Half of them are sons. Is this possible? Answer: Yes. Never say the other half wasn’t boys…
16. A man kisses his daughter, then regrets it. Answer: The man is King Midas.
17. A man finds his wife dead and a stranger in the room. Answer: His wife died in childbirth.
18. You are my brother, but I am not your brother. Who am I? Answer: I am your sister.
19. Why did the grandma sit in the rocking chair with her rollerblades on? Answer: Because she wanted to rock and roll.
20. When a girl slips on the ice, why can’t her brother help her up? Answer: He can’t be a brother and assist her (a sister).
21. What has two feet, and a belly to tickle, and can cause a craving for ice cream and pickles? Answer: Baby
22. We’ve waited a while to share our lovely news. It looks like we’ll be shopping for some tiny little shoes! Answer: Baby
23. Two mothers and two daughters went out to eat. Everyone ate one burger, yet only three burgers were eaten in all. How is this possible? Answer: They were a grandmother, mother, and daughter.
24. Two girls were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year, and yet they’re not twins. How can this be? Answer: They’re in a set of triplets
25. Passed from parent to child, and shared between siblings, though it is used more by others. Answer: A name
26. One day a boy was walking with a nurse. The boy was the nurse’s son. But the nurse was not his father. How is this possible? Answer: The nurse was a woman!