Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard epic riddles with answers.
Epic Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. It gets whipped and beaten, but it never cries. Answer: An egg.
2. I have keys but no locks, I have space but no room, You can enter but you can’t exit. Answer: A keyboard
3. I go through towns and over hills but never move. Answer: Roads
4. I get smaller every time I take a bath. Answer: Soap
5. I am dark and on the run, without the sun there will be none. Answer: A shadow
Also get: Engineering Riddles
6. I am bought for eating, but people do not eat me. Answer: Because I am a plate.
7. How do you make number one disappear? Answer: Add the letter G and it becomes “gone”
8. A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor’s son, but the doctor was not the boy’s father. Who was the doctor? Answer: His mother.
9. You can serve it but cannot eat it. Answer: A tennis ball.
10. You can hear but not see me and I only speak when spoken to. Answer: An echo
11. You are my sister but I am not your sister. Who am I? Answer: I am your brother
12. What stays in the corner yet can travel all over the world? Answer: A stamp.
13. What is something you will never see again? Answer: Yesterday
14. What invention lets you look right through a wall? Answer: A window
15. What has eyes that cannot see, a tongue that cannot taste, and a soul that cannot die? Answer: A shoe
16. What do you give to others but still try and keep? Answer: A promise
17. My pockets are empty, but they still have something in them. Answer: They have holes in it.
18. I have all the knowledge you have. But I’m so small, you can hold me in your fist. Answer: Your brain
19. I fall down but never break. Answer: Nightfall
20. I can breathe but never talk, I can run but never walk, I can be picked but never be chosen. Answer: A nose
21. I am the last thing you take off before bed. Answer: Your feet off the floor
22. I am round or oval. I can be light or dark. You can cut me into pieces. Answer: A potato
23. I am made of wood but can’t be sawed. Answer: Sawdust
24. I am a fruit, I am a bird and I am also a person. What am I? Answer: Kiwi
25. Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, and gives it, but almost nobody takes it. Answer: Advice
26. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. Answer: An ear of corn
27. You break me when you say it. Answer: Silence
28. What is put on a table and cut, but is never eaten? Answer: A pack of cards
29. What can you give away but also keep? Answer: A cold
30. What belongs to you but is used more by other people? Answer: Your name
31. I’m shaped like a box, have no feet, but run up and down. Answer: An Elevator
32. I run all day but can’t get anywhere. Answer: A refrigerator