Elephant Riddles are a fun and entertaining way to challenge your mind and exercise your critical thinking skills. These riddles are specially crafted to tickle your brain cells, with playful twists and turns that will leave you scratching your head in delight. With their playful elephant-themed puzzles, you’ll find yourself solving clues and deciphering hidden meanings with every riddle. Whether you’re a seasoned riddle solver or just starting out, Elephant Riddles are the perfect way to unwind and stretch your mental muscles. So come, take a journey into the wild and discover the world of Elephant Riddles with answers!
Also, get Knowledge Riddles and Kangaroo Riddles
Elephant Riddles With Answers
1. I am the biggest land animal. I know how to swim. I have a trunk and don’t walk fast. Who am I? Elephant
2. I am an animal you might love, But I’m too big to be your pet, I have an extremely long trunk. Who am I? Elephant
3. I am a type of animal, But I’m not a furry one, I have grey skin and a long trunk, and two tusks made of ivory. Who am I? Elephant
4. I am a large animal; Some might say I’m jumbo, I was once in a movie, Which had the name Dumbo. Who am I? Elephant
5. How do you raise a baby elephant? With a forklift!
6. How do you know if there is an elephant in your refrigerator? The door won’t shut!
7. How do you get down off an elephant? You don’t, you get down off a duck!
8. How can you tell when there is an elephant in your sandwich? When it is too heavy to lift
9. What do you do for a blue elephant? Cheer him up
10. What do you call an elephant with wings? A Jumbo Jet
11. What did the elephant say to his Valentine? I love you tons!
12. What can be as big as an elephant but weigh nothing? Its shadow.
13. It has a trunk but never packs it, what is it? An elephant
14. I’m very, very big. I like to eat peanuts and hay. I have four legs and two big ears. My long nose is called a trunk. I am an… Elephant.
15. I have a face like a tree and skin like the sea. A great beast I am, yet small vermin frighten me. What am I? An elephant.
16. What happened to the elephant who ran away with the circus? The police made him bring it back!
17. What game do you NOT want to play with an elephant? Squash!
18. What do you get when you cross an elephant with Darth Vader? An ele-Vader.
19. What do you get when you cross a potato with an elephant? Mashed potatoes
20. What do you get when you cross a fish with an elephant? Swimming trunks
21. What do you get when you cross an elephant with a witch? I don’t know but she will need a very large broom!
22. What do you get when the elephant sneezes? You get out of the way!
23. What do you do when you see an elephant with a basketball? Get out of the way.
24. I am the Largest mammal animal. I can’t jump. Who am I? Elephant
25. Why are elephants wrinkled? Because they don’t fit on an ironing board!
26. Why are elephants poor? Because they work for peanuts.
27. What’s the same size as an elephant but doesn’t weigh anything? An elephant’s shadow.
28. What time is it when an elephant sits on your watch? Time to get a new watch!
29. What is yellow on the outside and gray on the inside? An elephant that’s dressed up in banana skin.
30. What is the pink goo between an elephant’s toes? Slow clowns!
31. What is the largest ant in the world? Elephant.
32. What is gray and blue and very big? An elephant holding its breath!
33. What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all? The shadow of an elephant.
34. Why won’t they allow elephants in public swimming pools? They might let down their trunks!
35. Why did the elephant cross the road? Because it was the chicken’s day off
36. Why do you call an elephant in a phone booth? Stuck!
37. Why do elephants paint their toenails red? So they can hide in strawberry patches.
38. Why do elephants have wrinkles? No one is brave enough to iron them.
39. Why did the elephant who was a football fan start a stampede? Because he wanted to play for the Chargers.
Image by Mote Oo Education from Pixabay