Eclipse Riddles are a unique type of puzzle that has been designed to challenge the mind and put one’s problem-solving skills to the test. These riddles are inspired by the celestial event of an eclipse, which is a rare occurrence when the moon blocks the sun, casting a shadow on the earth. Similarly, Eclipse Riddles present a shadow of an answer, leaving it to the player to uncover the solution by connecting the dots. They are intriguing, and thought-provoking, and will keep you entertained for hours. Get ready to test your wit and intelligence with Eclipse Riddles with answers!
Also, get Elephant Riddles and Knowledge Riddles
Eclipse Riddles With Answers
1. What did the scientists conclude when they found bones on the moon? Answer: The cow didn’t make it!
2. Some planets have many of these. But for our planet, there is only one. It causes a solar eclipse. When it gets between the Earth and the sun. What is it? Answer: The moon
3. How does the man on the moon cut his hair? Answer: Eclipse it.
4. How do you organize a solar eclipse party? Answer: You planet.
5. How did the ocean say hello to the sun after the eclipse? Answer: It waved.
6. Have you heard about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, but no atmosphere.
7. What is the moon’s favorite gum? Answer: Eclipse!
8. What did the sun say when it reappeared after an eclipse? “Pleased to hear from you again.”
9. What did the sun say to the moon on the day of the solar eclipse? Answer: “Looks like it’s my night off.”
10. What did the sun bring to the solar eclipse party? Answer: A light snack!
11. Why didn’t the sun go to college? Answer: Because it already had a million degrees!
12. Why did the teacher bring solar eclipse glasses to school? Answer: She had bright students!
13. When can astronauts not land on the moon? Answer: When it is full.
14. What kind of underwear should you wear during an eclipse? Answer: Fruit of the Moon!
Photo by Scott Szarapka on Unsplash