Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy riddles with answers.
Easy Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. I use my ear to speak and my mouth to hear. What am I? Answer: Phone.
2. I have legs but can’t walk, a strong back but can’t work, two good arms but can’t reach, and I have a seat but can’t sit. Answer: Chair.
3. I have four legs. I eat a lot of grass. I look like a horse. And I’m black and white. Who am I? Answer: A zebra.
4. I can carry lots of food, but cannot eat anything. What am I? Answer: Refrigerator.
5. I am made of water, but I’m not wet. What am I? Answer: Cloud.
Also get: Hard Riddles
6. I am a pet and I have four paws. I don’t like cats and I say “woof”. Who am I? Answer: A dog.
7. Four legs up, four legs down, soft in the middle, hard all around. What am I? Answer: Bed.
8. Five apples are in a basket. How do you divide them among five girls so that each girl gets an apple, but one apple remains in the basket? Answer: Give the fifth girl her apple in the basket.
9. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? Answer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.
10. A very pretty thing am I, fluttering in the pale-blue sky. Delicate, fragile on the wing, indeed I am a pretty thing. What am I? Answer: I am a Butterfly.
11. A panda is heavier than a raccoon. A lion is heavier than a panda. A tiger is heavier than a lion. Which is lighter, a tiger or a panda? Answer: A panda.
12. Three lives have I. Gentle enough to soothe the skin, Light enough to caress the sky, Hard enough to crack rocks. What am I? Answer: Water.
13. They have not flesh nor feathers, nor scales nor bone, but they do have fingers and thumbs of their own. What are they? Answer: Gloves.
14. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they? Answer: Stars.
15. Samuel was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn’t wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? Answer: This man is bald!
16. Kids love to make it. But no one can see it. What is it? Answer: Noise.
17. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it? Answer: Your name.
18. I’m so simple, that I can only point yet I guide men all over the world. What am I? Answer: Compass.
19. I’m green, but not a leaf. I copy others, but is it not a monkey? What am I? Answer: Parrot.
20. I’m full of holes but still hold water. What am I? Answer: Sponge.
21. You live in a one-story house made entirely of redwood. What color would the stairs be? Answer: What stairs? You live in a one-story house.
22. Which bird does not belong in this group? Finch, gull, eagle, ostrich, or sparrow? Answer: The Ostrich. It’s the only bird that doesn’t fly.
23. When it comes to me, you go on red and stop on the green. What am I? Answer: Watermelon.
24. What’s a lifeguard’s favorite game? Answer: Pool.
25. What word begins and ends with an E but only has one letter? Answer: Envelope.
26. What runs around the whole yard without moving? Answer: A fence.
27. What month of the year has 28 days? Answer: All of them have at least 28 days.
28. What has to be broken before you can eat it? Answer: An egg.
29. What has a head and a tail but no body? Answer: A coin.
30. What can you catch but not throw? Answer: A cold.
31. What becomes wetter the more it dries? Answer: Towel.
32. Two twins live together all the time. They see the whole world but never see each other. Answer: Eyes.