Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard Dungeons And Dragons riddles with answers.
Dungeons And Dragons Riddles With Answers
1. If you feed me, I will live, but if you make me drink, I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire
2. If you drop me, I’m sure to crack. Give me a smile, and I’ll always smile back. Answer: A mirror
3. I protect priceless treasures without ever having to move my body. I open like books when you need something from me. I feel inadequate if I do not consume gold. What am I? Answer: Treasure chest
4. I don’t have eyes, But once I did see. I once had thoughts, Now white and empty. Answer: A skull
Also get: Disney Riddles
5. I am the beginning of the end and the end of before. Answer: Letter “E”
6. I am an eye set on a blue face. My gaze feeds the world. If I go blind so does the world. Answer: The sun
7. Bright as diamonds, Loud as thunder, Never still, A thing of wonder. Answer: a waterfall
8. The more you leave behind, the more you take. Answer: Footsteps
9. Passed from parent to child, and shared between siblings, though it is used more by others. Answer: A name
10. No matter is parched, no matter if rolled. No matter if magic, no matter how old. Answer: Paper
11. Name me and so ye shall break me. Answer: Silence
12. My life can be measured in hours, I only serve to be devoured. Slim, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. The wind is my foe. Answer: A candle!
13. It is common in castles, dungeons, chocolate houses, and witches’ towers but not in Dracula’s coffin. What is it? Answer: The letter E
14. It breathes fire and can fly high. If you train him and befriend this mighty beast, it can show you around. What is it? Answer: Dragon
15. You cannot enter this room. What room is it in? Answer: Mushroom
16. What has six legs, but walks on only four? Answer: A person riding a horse
17. What has a golden head and a golden tail but no body? Answer: A gold coin.
18. What falls but never breaks, and what breaks but never falls? Answer: Night and day
19. What breathes, consumes, and grows, but was and never will be alive? Answer: Fire
20. What always runs but never walks? Often murmurs never talk. Has a bed but never sleeps. An open mouth that never eats? Answer: a river.
21. They call me the king. I have the eyes, hiss, and fangs of a snake, but have no scales or venom. Answer: Cats
Image source: wizards.com