Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard duck riddles with answers.
Duck Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. What do you call a crate of ducks? Answer: A box of quackers!
2. What animal would you get crossed a duck, a beaver, and an otter? Answer: A platypus.
3. Twenty-seven ducks are going to the pond. Five of them got lost, thirteen of them are staying home, and nine of them are at the pond. Where are the rest of them? Answer: There aren’t any anywhere else.
4. There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there? Answer: Just four, in a square formation.
Also get: Fish Riddles
5. A duck is swimming in a lake. A cat is sitting on her tail. If the duck dives, what happens to the cat? Answer: He gets wet
6. A duck arrives near a lake. He sees a sign where it is written “No swimming allowed.”, but the duck jumps into the water. Why? Answer: Because ducks can’t read.
7. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
8. Why did Mama Duck scold her goslings? Answer: For eating quackers in bed.
9. What time does a duck get up? Answer: At the quack of dawn.
10. What happened when the rubber duckie fell into the bathtub? Answer: It quacked up.
11. What goes over the water and under the water, never touches the water? Answer: An egg inside a duck
12. Who stole the soap? Answer: The robber ducky!
13. Which animal grows down? Answer: A duck!
14. When a duck has no money, what does it tell the waiter? Answer: Put it on my bill!
15. What’s the difference between a duck with one wing and a duck with two wings? Answer: Why that’s a difference of a pinion!
16. What do ducks watch on TV? Answer: Duckumentaries!
17. How do you get down off an elephant? Answer: You don’t, you get down off a duck!
18. Chickens rise when the rooster crows, but when do ducks get up? Answer: At the quack of dawn!
19. A man walks into a park with his wife. They feed ducks in a pond. Later on, he says “Duck, Duck!” What did he mean? Answer: There was a duck flying at his wife, so he tells her to duck.
Image by Patou Ricard from Pixabay