Door riddles (with answers) are a classic form of puzzle that has been around for centuries. They are simple yet intriguing, challenging the mind to think creatively and find the correct solution. These riddles usually involve a door with different conditions and restrictions, and the goal is to find a way to get through it. With twists and turns, door riddles can be both fun and thought-provoking, making them a popular choice for puzzle enthusiasts and lovers of mind games. Whether you’re a seasoned riddle solver or a newcomer to the genre, door riddles are sure to captivate and entertain.
Also, check Eclipse Riddles and Elephant Riddles
Door Riddles With Answers
1. Moving to and fro, Dancing all the time. Only to be moved by others To allow them to pass by. What am I? A door.
2. It takes many knocks, but never cries. What is it? A door
3. Im a friend to parents who like things neat. Before you enter their home, I keep you clean. Pay me a quick visit and I will wipe your feet. What am I? A doormat.
4. If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first? The dog of course … at least he’ll shut up after you let him in!
5. If you’re 8 feet away from a door and with each move, you advance half the distance to the door. How many moves will it take to reach the door? You will never reach the door! If you only move half the distance, then you will always have half the distance remaining no matter, how small is the number.
6. I never ask questions, but always answered. What am I? A doorbell.
7. I go through a door but never go in, and never come out. What am I? A keyhole
8. What gives you the power and strength to walk through walls? A door!
9. What do you open to coming home? Your door
10. What do you call a silly doorbell? A ding-dong
11. What do you call a man lying on your doorstep? Matt!
12. What did the inventor of the door-knocker win? The no-bell prize!
13. There is a magical door, that has only one rule. A witch can’t go in but her broom can. She sometimes sticks her teeth in but never her mouth. She likes to brush her teeth with toothpaste but never with her hands. Her friend Moloia can’t go in but Reene can. So, what is the rule? Anything with a double letter like Sally.
14. People knock on me to say hello but lock me up after their visitors go. I am a? Door
15. You’re almost at the very end, but this is where your guests come in. Where are you? At the front door
16. While driving his car a man slams on the brakes when he sees, in the middle of the street, a diamond-studded door, a gold door, and a silver door. Which door does he open first? His car door
17. Where do you trick or treat? The front door
18. What never asks questions but is always answered. What am I? A doorbell
19. What has no hands but might knock on your door, and if it does you better open up? Opportunity.
20. What goes through a door but never goes in and never comes out? A keyhole.
Image by mcmurryjulie from Pixabay