Grow your knowledge with the help of the below easy and hard dog riddles with answers.
Dog Riddles With Answers For Kids And Students
1. How does a dog stop a video? Answer: He presses the paws button
2. How do you put nine dogs in eight kennels? Answer: Eight kennels. “N”, “I”, “N”, “E”, “D”, “O”, “G”, “S”
3. How do veterinarians swim laps? Answer: They dog paddle.
4. How can you tell the difference between dogs and trees? Answer: By their bark.
5. Forward I am an animal, but backward I am one who no man can ever see. What am I? Answer: I am a dog.
6. Dogs have fleas. What do sheep have? Answer: Fleece
Also get: Duck Riddles
7. A man is on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crossed the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it? Answer: The river was frozen.
8. A dog leash is attached to a dog and is 3.2 meters long. A bone is 7.8 meters away from the dog. How does the dog get the bone? Answer: It simply walks to the bone!
9. I’m like a dog with a tail that wags and all but am not a dog. What am I? Answer: I am a puppy.
10. If a dog is tied to a piece of rope that is 6m long, how can he reach a bone that is 7m away? Answer: The other end is not tied to anything.
11. There are 10 dogs in the yard. 3 go out, 4 run behind a tree, and 2 jumps in the hole. How many are left? Answer: 10. Because none of them left the yard.
12. To you, rude would I never be, Though I flag my tongue for all to see. Answer: A dog
13. Two dogs are sitting on a porch – a fat dog and a thin dog. The little dog is the son of the fat dog, but the fat dog is not the father of the thin dog. Can you explain? Answer: The fat dog is the mother.
14. Walk on the living, they don’t even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What are they? Answer: Fallen leaves.
15. What animal keeps the best time? Answer: A watchdog
16. What did the dog say when he sat on sandpaper? Answer: Ruff
17. What do you call a dog with no legs? Answer: It doesn’t matter what you call him, he’s not going to come.
18. What do you get if cross two young dogs with a pair of headphones? Answer: Hush puppies
19. What do you get when you cross a chicken and a chihuahua? Answer: Pooched eggs
20. What does a dog become when it walks from Britain to Spain? Answer: Perro.
21. What happens after it rains cats and dogs? Answer: You step in a poodle.
22. What is more amazing than a talking dog? Answer: A spelling bee
23. What is the smallest sentence with all letters in the English alphabet? Answer: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
24. What type of dog does a vampire have? Answer: A Bloodhound!
25. What wears a coat all year round? Answer: A dog.
26. What would you name your dogs Rolex and Timex? Answer: If you needed some watchdogs!
27. When is a dog’s tail not a tail? Answer: When it’s a wagon.
28. When is the worst weather for rats and mice? Answer: When it rains cats and dogs.
29. Where should you put a noisy dog? Answer: In a barking lot!
30. Which has more tails? A. 1 Dog B. 2 Dogs C. 3 Dogs D. No Dog Answer: D. No Dog, NO dog has more tails!
31. Why did the skeleton climb up the tree? Answer: Because the dog was after his bones.
32. Why don’t dogs make good dancers? Answer: Because they have two left feet.
33. Why was the dog kicked out of the flea circus? Answer: Because he stole the show!
34. You’re never too old to learn. What is the contradictory proverb? Answer: You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.
Image by huoadg5888 from Pixabay